Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

May 5, 2009

Lush Silky Underwear & Dayspring Dishes


Head over to Chic Critique and check out my post today about two of my FAVORITE things,
Lush Silky Underwear Dusting Powder and Victoria Secret Pink Lotion

*****************************************

Have you seen the new dishes from Dayspring? Some have bright colors, some are black and white. These would make great accent pieces for your current collection. Or hang one on the wall. They also have placemats, table runners, and napkins, even aprons!

There are several ways to WIN some of the Dayspring collections all over the blogsphere!

The Nester is featuring a giveaway a platter...go check it out!

Melissa at The Inspired Room is featuring a giveaway of a $100 gift certificate!

And Kimba from A Soft Place To Land is giving away a $50 gift certificate!

And We are That Family has a giveaway too!

Got check them all out and ENTER for your chance to WIN!! or use the code to receive 20% off your order! Dayspring



post signature


Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Mom in High Heels said...

Oh, I love Lush's Silky Underwear powder! It smells so lovely. I actually sprinkle it on my bed before putting on fresh sheets. It's like sleeping in a fragrant garden. :)

5/6/09, 1:12 AM  
Blogger amybluestar said...

I love Lush. And those dishes are quite delightful! I wish they had full sets. . . Cheers to your great blog!

5/6/09, 8:50 PM  
Blogger Saucy said...

Pink! I must smell this! I have that Lush powder. It's good. Once again, you have hit the nail right on the head.

5/7/09, 5:27 AM  
Blogger Alicia W. said...

I found your blog today and I must say.. I LOVE IT! Soooo my taste and style. I'm now a dedicated follower. Just wanted to say HELLO. :o) Have a great day.

5/7/09, 11:19 AM  
Blogger ~CC Catherine said...

Hi Cheryl! You're quite resourceful how you've found all these blogs that are showcasing DaySpring dishes this week! But you missed me! ;) Yep! I was just over on Kimba's site and noticed you loved the DaySpring items she is showcasing for her giveaway of $50 gift card from DaySpring. DaySpring is also giving my readers a chance to win actual items from the collection and an elegant fluted Teapot and matching teacup and saucer with an inspirational verse if you go to my blog and click on the special blog giveaway button on my sidebar. There are three other gifts from the LIFE COLLECTION that I'm giving away as well if you put my Blog Giveaway Button on your sidebar. Giveaway entry deadline is Mother's Day night, Midnight, PDT. Happy Mother's Day! ~CC Catherine from "Catherine de th`e Cup"

5/8/09, 11:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Cheryl, thanks for all the head's up on the giveaways.

Do you know that Hip Mama's Place (www.hipmamasplace.com) is also having a Mother's Day Giveaway Event? There are tons of fabulous gifts in store and it's ending tonight midnight 05/09. I hope you can join in. Thanks! :)

5/9/09, 7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home