Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

July 20, 2009

I ♥ Faces week 28-Feet

For the first time ever the theme at I♥faces does not focus on faces!

The theme this week is FEET! and what screams SUMMER more than bare feet?

I got this shot of Sunshine sitting on the edge of a picnic table. I love the texture of the tree, the sun flare between her and the tree, her torn jeans, her dirty feet, the slides in the background - it all just says SUMMER!!

Click the button below to see all of the other FEET entries this week!


**I received "Amy Favorite" for my Pet entry last week! Click here to see.


post signature


Labels: , ,

22 Comments:

Blogger He & Me + 3 said...

love it! I can feel the relaxation of the summer.

7/20/09, 7:10 AM  
Blogger christina grandstaff said...

I agree - I love it all. The sun flare finishes it off!

7/20/09, 7:21 AM  
Blogger Buckeroomama said...

This is such a fantastic pic --the colors, the texture, the composition. Great job!

7/20/09, 7:24 AM  
Blogger Yelena R. said...

What a great capture! I just love the sunflare!

7/20/09, 7:39 AM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

I love how you captured the sunshine. This is a beautiful shot!!

7/20/09, 8:07 AM  
Blogger jen@odbt said...

That is the definition of summer. Great shot!

7/20/09, 8:28 AM  
Blogger Denise @ Life on Stepping Stone Lane said...

This just screams summer!! Very nice!

7/20/09, 8:45 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Cool flare!

7/20/09, 9:28 AM  
Anonymous Kate - k8tography said...

Oh. My. I have another very favourite now! This is just wonderful!

7/20/09, 9:35 AM  
Blogger Richard Lawry said...

A warm lazy summer day captured in a photo. Awesome!

An Arkies Musings

7/20/09, 9:41 AM  
Blogger The Animator's Wife said...

Congrats on your button last week!

And I love the sun flare @ the knee here. Amazing!

7/20/09, 10:13 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

Beautiful shot! Love the texture, love the sun, love the photo!

7/20/09, 10:35 AM  
Blogger 4 Lettre Words said...

Fantastic capture!! Great choice!

7/20/09, 12:01 PM  
Blogger Chelsey said...

I totally agree with you! I love the texture contrast between the feet and the tree. Such a summery pic!

7/20/09, 1:05 PM  
Anonymous Alisa Greig said...

super shot! i like your description of it too, i like all the things you like about it!! all the extra details make it so SUMMERY!

7/20/09, 2:07 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

That is a great Summer feet picture!

7/20/09, 4:53 PM  
Blogger Antoinette Marie said...

amazingly cool pic! blessings...

7/20/09, 8:06 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

That is a great shot, good luck!

7/20/09, 10:38 PM  
Anonymous tiff said...

What a great photo. Love the effect.

7/21/09, 12:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! Loving the sun flare.

7/21/09, 12:24 PM  
Blogger Rob Miracle said...

I love the toning!

7/21/09, 5:26 PM  
Blogger angie {the arthur clan} said...

The sun flare is beyond awesome. I love your entry to much!

~Angie
co-founder of iHeartFaces

7/21/09, 8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home