Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

July 24, 2009

I'm a Tip Junkie today!



My Camera Strap Cover Tutorial is featured on
Tip Junkie today! Yeah!

I feel famous!.....like a movie star! LOL!

Go check it out HERE. There are some really great tutorials on there today!

Have a FANTASTIC WEEKEND!!



post signature

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger bridget {bake at 350} said...

Congratulations!!! :)

7/24/09, 9:41 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

Woohoo, congratulations!

You did a great tutorial, and I plan to make a few of these to cover up my mundane Nikon strap. But first, my bionic knee has to heal before I can climb the stairs again to my sewing studio! Maybe August...

7/26/09, 6:06 PM  
Blogger Denise @ Life on Stepping Stone Lane said...

That's awesome!!

7/27/09, 12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home