Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

July 30, 2009

Smiley Face Cookies

Start every day with a smile and get it over with. ~W.C. Fields

Sunshine and I made smiley face cookies yesterday and iced them today.

Not perfect, but not bad for our first try.

In case you were wondering..........

they taste as GOOD as they look!

If you want the recipe to my butter cookies...click here for that post.

I'm hooked on SMILES!

Head over to Hooked on Houses to see what others are Hooked on this Friday!

also be sure to click over to Bake at 350 for a great new food carnival - I linked up an oldie but a goodie, my Magical Pudding Pie


post signature

Labels: , , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Those look yummy! I need to try to make some! Abby would love smiley face cookies!

7/30/09, 10:10 PM  
Blogger TidyMom said...

Jenny, the bakery in Kirkwood make these and my girls LOVE them! - so we decided to make them ourselves and they taste just as good, if not, better!!
~TidyMom

7/30/09, 10:13 PM  
Blogger bridget {bake at 350} said...

The pink and green combo is adorable! :)

7/30/09, 10:19 PM  
Blogger Lisa Marie said...

Awesome they turned out great nice job... :)

7/30/09, 10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those look good!!! My sign is 24"x 24"...have fun and if you make one I would love to know because I want to do a post on everyones! Thanks~

7/30/09, 11:30 PM  
Blogger Saucy said...

Absolutely sweet and cute... and a great colour scheme! Might have to steal this! With credit to you and Sunshine of course.

Have fun on your cupcake sojourn tomorrow.

7/31/09, 12:41 AM  
Blogger Jazzy said...

They look yummy, great job

7/31/09, 7:33 AM  
Blogger The Buntens said...

They look awesome!!! So so cute. I really need the icing recipe. Is it royal icing?

7/31/09, 7:47 AM  
Blogger Decor To Adore said...

I am visiting via Hooked on Houses. It is such fun to see your cookies.

Please drop by and enter my giveaway.

Have a blessed weekend!

7/31/09, 9:34 AM  
Blogger Denise @ Life on Stepping Stone Lane said...

Fun!!

7/31/09, 4:05 PM  
Blogger Lotta Dahl said...

I love your blog lay out! Very cute!

8/1/09, 12:54 PM  
Blogger Jerri at Simply Sweet Home said...

Oh, how cute! I love them!

8/1/09, 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home