Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

August 3, 2009

No Guilt Strawberry Pie

I love strawberries!

So, today, I'm sharing another one of my favorite "guilt free" desserts!

If you follow Weight Watchers points system, this whole pie is only 6 points!

This recipe is easy. Easy, easy, easy. But, it also means that the strawberries get to take center stage - where they belong.


Guilt Free Strawberry Pie

Ingredients:

1 small package sugar-free Cook and Serve Vanilla Pudding

2 cups water

1 small package sugar-free Strawberry Jell-O

4 cups sliced strawberries

-----------------------

In a medium saucepan, stir together water and pudding mix. Heat to a boil.

Remove from heat and immediately ad the Jell-O.

Stir until dissolved. Set the pan aside and let the mixture cool to room temperature.

Place sliced strawberries in the bottom of a deep dish pie plate.

Pour cooled pudding mixture over the strawberries.

Refrigerate until chilled. Let it set well before slicing.

*I top with a little fat free Cool Whip.


Pure freshness, goodness, strawberry-ness. And, nothin' else in the pie tryin' to steal the show.

Check out these great links for other wonderful recipes!

Blessed with Grace

post signature

Labels: , , , , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger The Desperate Cook said...

Ohhhh does that look good. I am going to save this recipe. Thanks

8/3/09, 7:59 PM  
Anonymous Christi @ A Southern Life said...

Looks too good to be guilt free! YUM!

Christi

8/3/09, 8:43 PM  
Blogger Shauna said...

Looks good, now I'm craving strawberry pie.

8/3/09, 9:26 PM  
Blogger ~Country Lady~ said...

Oh yummy! I was hungry before, but now I'm really hungry...for a strawberry pie! Guilt free is even better.

8/3/09, 9:30 PM  
Blogger Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

Yum. So great for summer!

8/3/09, 9:38 PM  
Blogger MadeInCanarias said...

This looks so delicious! I love strawberries too.

8/4/09, 4:00 AM  
Blogger Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Looks good and I love that it's not as sinful. ;) Great photo too! Visiting from Jen's party. :)

8/4/09, 7:12 AM  
Blogger Nanna said...

that looks so good & refreshing
Helen

8/4/09, 8:17 AM  
Blogger annies home said...

this makes me very happy I am so happy that it sounds great

8/4/09, 9:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Woo Pig Sooie! I just had to do that:) Thanks for this great recipe. Thanks so much for sharing. I hope you will join me at diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com for Crock Pot Wednesdays. The giveaways this weeks are really great!

8/4/09, 3:38 PM  
Blogger Cole said...

That looks so yummy! Thanks for sharing. :-)

8/4/09, 8:05 PM  
Blogger Nicole Feliciano said...

Looks lovely! Isn't Jello celebrating a big birthday this year? This week I did a poached salmon recipe to share. I hope you'll stop by for Friday Feats at Momtrends. Here's this week's link:

http://momtrends.blogspot.com/2009/08/friday-feasts-poached-salmon.html

8/6/09, 11:30 PM  
Blogger AudreyO said...

Wow, that's incredible that a whole pie is only 6 points.

8/13/09, 8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home