Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

December 29, 2009

Buy Smart & Save at HansonEllis.com

Christmas time is a magical time for couples to become engaged!

The new year then brings a time of planning...
that fits your style and your budget.

Turn a special day into an event to remember forever with Hanson Ellis, they can make your event extra memorable with their collection of gifts.

This past September my friend Liz had a beautiful wedding with an outdoors/rustic theme - wouldn't unique wedding favors such as these personalized twig pencil place cards have been perfect?!

A cute Heart cookie cutter set with Heart measuring spoons and tuck in a yummy butter cookie recipe and you have an adorable bridal shower favor.

HansonEllis.com has personalized gifts & more for weddings and any occasion.

Be sure to check out their SALE! Up to 50% off

post signature

disclosure policy

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

Oh Cheryl!
I'm not even kidding about how cute that pencil is!!!!!
Perfect for those rustic weddings like mine!
Greg and I got married in the hay field across the dirt road on my parent's farm!
My dad kept saying...why do you want to get married in that hay field...I said Daddy...just get on your mower and mow us a big SQUARE!
And that he did!
It was magic!
All of my bridesmaids wore JCrew white flipflops including ME!
Just perfect and that personalized pencil would have been the topper!
XXOOXX

12/29/09, 4:19 PM  
Blogger bridget {bake at 350} said...

Wow...great prices, too! Love the heart measuring spoons....I have 2 sets! ♥

12/29/09, 9:59 PM  
Anonymous Kathy Stephenson (Kathy in Greendale) said...

I just bought 15 sets of the measuring spoons! With Valentine's Day right around the corner these will be great gifts for gals I work with or possibly Christmas gifts next year. There was a post on Hanson Ellis where a customer bought them to give as Christmas gifts to neighbors with the tag saying, "Hope your Holidays really measure up to be the best!" or something like that. Too cute! I'm also giving one to my future sister in law with The Pioneer Woman's cookbook.

1/1/10, 10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home