Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas to all........


...may your Christmas be Merry and Bright . I'm wishing it's filled with love and joy and I hope you are able to spend a wonderful peaceful time with your families.

May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace,
The gladness of Christmas give you hope,
The warmth of Christmas grant you love.


Merry Christmas from our home to yours!

post signature

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger marie said...

Merry CHRISTmas to you and yours!!

12/24/09, 11:01 AM  
Blogger He & Me + 3 said...

May you and your family have a blessed Christmas and happy new year.
hugs,
mimi

12/24/09, 11:03 AM  
Blogger Teresa said...

Christmas Hugs & Sweet Kisses being sent your way TidyMom!
XXOOXX
Oh I just know you are going to have a magical Christmas...
Why do I know this...
Because YOU are MAGIC!
XXOOXX

12/24/09, 11:15 AM  
Blogger Kate Riley said...

Merry Merry Christmas to you and your family !

12/24/09, 11:47 AM  
Blogger Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

You are a winner

Send me your information to
annah99@aol.com

Teresa
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com

12/24/09, 11:54 AM  
Blogger Nancy at EmbroideryIt.com said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Blessings,
Nancy

12/24/09, 11:57 AM  
Blogger Moore Minutes said...

Enjoy every minute! Happy Christmas!

12/24/09, 2:58 PM  
Blogger Gena said...

Merry Christmas to you, too! I hope it is wonderful.

12/24/09, 3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Cheryl!

12/25/09, 6:31 AM  
Blogger bridget {bake at 350} said...

Merry, merry Christmas, Cheryl...to you and your family! It's been so fun getting to know you this year!!!

12/25/09, 10:41 AM  
Blogger Michele McLaughlin said...

Merry Christmas! Have a safe and blessed holiday!

12/25/09, 5:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

12/25/09, 6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home