Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

May 8, 2010

Swiffer Sweeper Vac Review & Giveaway!

EDITED: Congrats to #151 Ginny, she was the winner of the $40 Wal-Mart Gift Card so she can purchase a Swiffer Sweeper Vac!
Recently, I was contacted by My Blog Spark to see if I was interested in reviewing the fabulous Swiffer Sweeper Vac and of course, my answer was YES!

Most of the time cleaning gets old. I love it when I find something that is easy to use and is made by a trusted name! The new Swiffer Sweeper Vac vacuums AND dusts on any hard surface. That's right! Not only does it vacuum.....but it's dusts your floors too!

A good part of our house is covered in ceramic tile, and with a dog that brings in every leaf from outside, I literally have to go over my tile floors daily...sometimes even twice a day. My swivel sweeper has bit the dust, and as much as I enjoy my Dyson ball, I hate to pull it out THAT often! Doing the floors is definitely one of my least favorite chores. The Swiffer Sweeper Vac is the answer to my prayers! !

The sweeper was super easy to put together, the hardest part was waiting for it to charge over night! After you are done vacuuming, you simply empty the small canister and plug it back in for your next use.

P&G sent me a tester kit along with my vac; it contained three small containers with the common things we sweep or vacuum up on a regular basis:

1. Dirt - the kind you get when the dog comes in from digging out in the yard! grrr! The Swiffer Vac picked right up! Not a trace of the dirt was left behind.

2. Food Crumbs - once again, zoom! Gone! No problem.

3. Cereal - again, I thought these would be a little more difficult....but not at all......Swiffer strikes again! The cereal was gone in one swift action!


The Swiffer SweeperVac is great for:
• Pet hair• Wood, tile or vinyl floors
• Large food objects like raisins, cereal; and craft
supplies such as beads
• Non-carpeted stairs
• Under appliances and furniture

Dry Cloths are great for:
• Under tables, beds and cabinets.• Inside closets
• Around pet areas
• Under appliances
• Getting dust, hair and crumbs without turning onthe vacuum


Watch my video below to see how well it works!



I've been using my Swiffer Sweeper Vac for a few weeks now, and I'm still loving it! I really like the way the neck swivels. It zips around corners just as easily as it does along straight edges. The fact that it has a rechargeable battery - making it CORDLESS - is another huge plus! I love that I don't have to unplug and move to another outlet to get to the other side of the room, or down stairs. I would absolutely recommend that every family that has tile, linoleum or hardwood floors gets a Swiffer SweeperVac!
Win it!

The awesome People at P&G through MyBlogSpark, sent a $40 Wal-mart Gift Card for one Lucky TidyMom Winner so they can go and buy their own Swiffer SweeperVac!

Required Entry: (Open to US residents only) Leave a comment telling me why YOU need a Swiffer SweeperVac.
***NOTE: Be SURE leave your email address in the body of your comment or make your email address visible in your profile. If I cannot contact you, you can't win!

Additional Entries (leave a separate comment for each)

2. Follow/Subscribe to TidyMom (let me know that you do)

3. Follow me on Twitter and Tweet (one time only) : I want to win a $40 Wal-Mart GC for a Swiffer SweeperVac from @TidyMom http://bit.ly/bOAhjB #giveaway #swiffer

4. Become a TidyMom Fan on Facebook here.

5. Fan/Like Swiffer on Facebook
and post on their Wall telling them that TidyMom sent you!


Giveaway will end on May 16, 2010 at 5 pm CST. One winner with a valid entry will be selected at random using random.org. I will email the winner, they have 48 hours to claim the prize or I will choose someone else. Be sure to leave your email address, or have it available on your blogger profile.

Disclaimer: The Swiffer SweeperVac, refills, and Walmart gift card to give away were all provided by P&G through MyBlogSpark. I was provided with my own Swiffer SweeperVac and refills, I was in no other way compensated to publish this post. These are my real opinions.


Don't miss a post subscribe via Rss Reader or by E-Mail

post signature

Labels: , ,

250 Comments:

1 – 200 of 250 Newer› Newest»
Blogger Lisa Smiley said...

I want it because I have two very messy boys in the kitchen and hate getting out that big old vacuum just for the kitchen. Would love it! Thanks, lisa
lmsmiley@surewest.net

5/8/10, 11:30 PM  
Blogger Lisa Smiley said...

I follow your blog cuz it rocks!

5/8/10, 11:31 PM  
Blogger Lisa Smiley said...

I am also a fan on FB!

5/8/10, 11:31 PM  
Blogger Randi Lynne said...

I need the convenience it offers to help me keep the floor clean.

5/8/10, 11:44 PM  
Blogger Maryann @ Domestically-Speaking said...

I need one because my swivel sweeper died too!

5/8/10, 11:45 PM  
Blogger Maryann @ Domestically-Speaking said...

Follower :-)

5/8/10, 11:46 PM  
Blogger Joanne Kennedy said...

I have two dogs that are shedding like crazy now that the warmer weather is here. I would love to have one!

Thanks for the chance.

Hugs,
Joanne

5/8/10, 11:49 PM  
Blogger Joanne Kennedy said...

Oh I forgot to say, I'm a follower too!

Hugs,
Joanne

5/8/10, 11:49 PM  
Blogger Joanne Kennedy said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5/8/10, 11:50 PM  
Blogger Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

I hate taking out the vacuum, this would be awesome! Great giveaway, thanks!

5/9/10, 12:10 AM  
Blogger Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

I am a follower, thanks!

5/9/10, 12:10 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I sweep and spot mop my kitchen 3-4 times a day because I 3 little ones that cannot seem to eat even a snack without getting half of it on the floor. This would save time and energy for a happier momma!

5/9/10, 12:17 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I am a follower of this way fun blog!

5/9/10, 12:18 AM  
Blogger ABW said...

Well we could start with the fact that the movers lost our vacuum in our last move.

Or that I have three kids and a dog.

Hardwoods throughout the house.

A husband who is always deployed so I need something quick, easy, and effective to clean up the trail of dirt that all these kiddos leave behind!

5/9/10, 12:18 AM  
Blogger ABW said...

I'm a follower too!

5/9/10, 12:19 AM  
Blogger ABW said...

I tweeted about it too!

5/9/10, 12:20 AM  
Blogger a little bit of everything said...

I am a follower!

5/9/10, 12:28 AM  
Blogger a little bit of everything said...

I would love a swifter sweeper vac so I wouldn't have to drag out a full size vac !

5/9/10, 12:29 AM  
Blogger MamaJunie said...

I NEED this!! I have a 7 yr old and a set of triplets who just turned 4. I have hardwood throughout my living room/dining room and linoleum in my kitchen. After every meal and snack time, I drag out the broom and dust pan and clean up all the food that some how doesn't make it into their mouth. Add 3 cats and a bunny and I also pick up a lot of hair!! Seriously thought about getting a dog just so he'd clean up, but I believe the swiffer vac would be A LOT easier to take care of, lol.

5/9/10, 2:12 AM  
Blogger Chats the Comfy Cook said...

I hate taking out my heavy cleaning equipment. This would be a dream.

5/9/10, 3:47 AM  
Blogger Chats the Comfy Cook said...

I follow you on Google Connect.

5/9/10, 3:47 AM  
Blogger Chats the Comfy Cook said...

I am a Facebook fan.

5/9/10, 3:49 AM  
Blogger Chats the Comfy Cook said...

Swiffer fan - left comment there

5/9/10, 3:54 AM  
Blogger Chats the Comfy Cook said...

Twtter fan - twittered your message

5/9/10, 3:55 AM  
Blogger Amy K said...

I am all for finding ways to make cleaning easier and quicker, and would love to win this! Thanks for the chance.
the.k.krew(at)gmail(dot)com

5/9/10, 4:08 AM  
Blogger Amy K said...

I am a follower.
the.k.krew(at)gmail(dot)com

5/9/10, 4:09 AM  
Blogger Amy K said...

Facebook Fan.
the.k.krew(at)gmail(dot)com

5/9/10, 4:09 AM  
Blogger stockswife said...

I really need the swiffer vac.....I have kids and cats and dogs and I just can't seem to keep up with all the mess they leave behind. Love your blog too.......thanks for all the great deals and advice.

I'm also a fan of tidymom on facebook and of swiffer as well

thanks,
stockswife@comcast.net

5/9/10, 6:26 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Oh, count me in! We have a white kitchen floor that shows every bit of dirt, hair, and crumbs. I'd love to have a better way to keep it clean!

5/9/10, 6:52 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

What mom doesn't need a handy portable vacuum. I have hardwood floors in all rooms but the bedrooms and with a dog and 5 kids there is always something on the floor. this would make it much easier to keep clean


reneesuz82(at)msn(dot)com

5/9/10, 7:15 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

I'm a follower on google friend connect

reneesuz82(at)msn(dot)com

5/9/10, 7:16 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

I'm a TidyMom fan on Facebook

reneesuz82(at)msn(dot)com

5/9/10, 7:16 AM  
Blogger the country cook said...

I'm in an apartment with a tile floor, and I'm always having to sweep. Whether it's my hair (apparently I shed), dust, or just the massive amounts of baking ingredients I spill (flour, sugar, etc.), my floor is always a mess!

5/9/10, 8:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I NEED the swiffer because I have two teenagers, one pre-teen and a husband who was raised with maids and lived that way for 30 years! Messes are someone else's problem! ie. mine! :) Thanks for the fun giveaway! Oh, I am so SO fussy about my floors. I cannot stand to feel ONE little thing on them - one spec. I wear slippers because I"m a nursing student and too busy to spend much time on the floors, but don't want to know about any little crumbs. :)

5/9/10, 8:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I follow your blog. :) Love it!

5/9/10, 8:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am also a fan on FB! :)

5/9/10, 8:07 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

I need this! I have 3 boys under the age of 8 and they all seem to have difficulty finding their mouths at meal times...

5/9/10, 8:14 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

I am also a follower on your blog :) LOVE IT!

5/9/10, 8:15 AM  
Blogger Vivobello said...

5 kids, a dog, a long hair fat cat and all wood/ ceramic floors! enough said!!

5/9/10, 8:59 AM  
Blogger Vivobello said...

and of course I follow your blog!

5/9/10, 9:00 AM  
Blogger Vivobello said...

and I'm a fan on FB!

5/9/10, 9:01 AM  
Blogger Craftymumz Creations said...

I have subscribed by email thru feedburner! I am so excited to be able to get updates via email... THANK YOU!

5/9/10, 9:02 AM  
Blogger Craftymumz Creations said...

I have also become a FOLLOWER so that if I am not on my own computer, I can still keep up thru my blogger list... Thank you for the multiple ways to keep in touch!

5/9/10, 9:03 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

I love my regular swifter but I want one of these now!

5/9/10, 9:04 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

And I am a follower too!

5/9/10, 9:04 AM  
Blogger Craftymumz Creations said...

Oh My Goodness... on facebook too! WOOT WOOT! i will never loose touch now! I'm following all three ways! HURRAY!! And I hope you win that $50 prize... RAKs are such a blessing to others as well as the one giving them! That is a great idea!

5/9/10, 9:18 AM  
Blogger Joelle said...

Hello... My husband, baby and I have been living with my Mom now for 7 months..looking for a house and praying on it has been a weekly/monthly routine. We FINALLY found a house.. we are praying (yet again) it passes inspection tomorrow. Anywhoo.. it has some really nice hardwood floors.. We dont have any applicances yet, so this Swiffer Vaccum is very very much needed! ANd looks like a great product! Please please send me the GiftCard!

5/9/10, 9:41 AM  
Blogger Joelle said...

I am a follower of TidyMom!

5/9/10, 9:41 AM  
Blogger JulieF1962 said...

I need a Swiffer Sweeper Vac because every room in my house except one is hardwood floors! Help!

Julie
jaforslev@aol.com

5/9/10, 10:23 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I need a swiffer sweeper vac because I have an 18 month old

5/9/10, 10:53 AM  
Blogger Craftymumz Creations said...

Thank you for the opportunity to WIN the Swiffer Sweeper Vac ... WOW! My father in law moved in with us a year ago and his "normal spot" at the table shows every drop or crumb that is possible to fall from that end of the table onto the floor. This sweeper would really do the trick for speedy clean up! We also have two pup-furbabies and three feline furbabies that leave their mark all around the house with the fur that just doesn't want to stay attached any more... Living in Florida, there is always "sand" getting carried in on shoes and bare feet. These are all never ending jobs that need to be followed up on multiple times a day! My large vaccuum works very well on carpeting, but it stinks on tile floor as it just sends stuff back out the back towards my feet when i use it on the tile. The vaccuums I have purchased and tried to use on the tile just do not work well at all...no matter what price I paid or what brand it is... So I would be very eager to give this a try and by your indications it is a winner! HOW EXCITING! I hope I win it and then can share a review of it for our household!! Thanks again!

5/9/10, 11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cat hair, cat hair, cat hair. Did I say cat hair?

5/9/10, 11:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I NEED this Swiffer Sweeper Vac!! (I have a 9 month old that likes to feed himself and that means most of the food is on the floor!)

carapeace at hotmail.com

5/9/10, 11:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am a follower!

5/9/10, 11:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I like you on facebook!

5/9/10, 11:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I like swiffer on Facebook!

5/9/10, 11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh boy do I need one, I have a 6 and 7 year old and a husband fishing101(at)cox.net

5/9/10, 12:51 PM  
Blogger Kay said...

I need one to use on hard wood floors. We have dust "Tuckers" instead of dust bunnies. Dog hair loves to find the corners and the form balls.
-Kay

5/9/10, 1:02 PM  
Blogger Kay said...

I am also a follower! :)

5/9/10, 1:02 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

I need it to help me in my war with dog hair!

couponboss at gmail dot com

5/9/10, 1:22 PM  
Anonymous Melissa said...

I NEED the Swiffer SweepVa because I have 5 kids who create a TON of mess and my kitchen floor is constantly dirty! This would make it so much easier!! ;)

Melissa
serendipity_kara@yahoo.com

5/9/10, 1:28 PM  
Anonymous Melissa said...

Follower ;)

Melissa
serendipity_kara@yahoo.com

5/9/10, 1:32 PM  
Blogger Anonymous Vaper said...

My tiny home needs it because of my gardening mother, my two messy adult sons, 6 visiting grandchildren under the age of 7, 1 shedding dog, 9 adult cats, and four kittens. (and a partridge in a pear tree LOL)

Cathy
redstormraven@yahoo.com

5/9/10, 1:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have been wanting one of these for a while! I have a toddler, 2 cats, a husband who doesn't believe in taking his shoes off when coming in from outside (even after being in the garden - grr) and a new baby who will be going through the food throwing phase soon enough!
Thanks for the opportunity to win!

5/9/10, 1:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I get your newsletter.

5/9/10, 1:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm a Tidymom FB fan.

5/9/10, 1:45 PM  
Anonymous Jenn A said...

I would love to have one because I have three messy boys and an almost crawling baby. I'm going to be working extra hard to keep my floors clean for the littlest guy!
andersonclan@mac.com

5/9/10, 1:55 PM  
Blogger PamB said...

Between my kids leaving crumbs and whatnot on the floor and the dogs shedding this would be a great thing for me to have on hand. Would love to win this!

5/9/10, 1:58 PM  
Blogger PamB said...

I am an email subscriber!

5/9/10, 1:59 PM  
Blogger PamB said...

Follow you on facebook

5/9/10, 2:00 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

I need a Swiffer SweeperVac because I'm going to live in my sorority house next fall in 1 little room with 4 girls. It's going to get pretty messy so it will be really handy to have this awesome gadget to clean up our messes! And it's way littler than a vacuum so we can just store it in our closet!

5/9/10, 2:26 PM  
Blogger Tales From My Empty Nest said...

Thanks for a great giveaway. I am already a follower. I could use this sweeper on my hardwood floors. It would be light and easy to use. Love & blessings from NC!

5/9/10, 3:00 PM  
Blogger Cari said...

i'd love to be able to clean the kitchen floor after my 20 month olds breakfast.

5/9/10, 3:21 PM  
Blogger Cari said...

i follow your blog.

5/9/10, 3:22 PM  
Blogger littlefox said...

I have hardwood on the entire main floor of my house and four kids under 6 - need I say more? I'm a fb follower and also have you on my RSS feed.

5/9/10, 3:23 PM  
Blogger Raggedy Angel said...

I have new laminate floors and a cat, dog and 2 teenagers and all that comes along with them! I was just looking at these and wondered if they were any good......sounds like it is worth the money......but it would be great to win one!!!!
Thank you, Beth

5/9/10, 4:51 PM  
Blogger girlsmama said...

I have hard wood and tiles in the living areas of our home. I also have four children, a dog, and a husband. Not to mention the cub scouts once a week. My floors need some love.

5/9/10, 4:59 PM  
Blogger girlsmama said...

I subscribe to your blog via google reader.

5/9/10, 5:00 PM  
Blogger Chelsea said...

I could really use the Swiffer SweeperVac!! I have wood laminate in my kitchen and entry that I have to sweep daily to keep clean. It would save me so much time, and I could finally put away my broom and "dust pan" aka piece of paper I have to grab to sweep the dirt onto. This is a great cleaning tool and I would love to have one!!

5/9/10, 5:12 PM  
Blogger Chelsea said...

I follow Tidymom via email!

5/9/10, 5:12 PM  
Blogger Chelsea said...

I'm a fan of Tidymom on Facebook!

5/9/10, 5:13 PM  
Blogger Chelsea said...

I'm a fan of Swiffer on Facebook and I let them know Tidymom sent me!!

5/9/10, 5:13 PM  
Blogger JC said...

The kitchen floor is my cleaning nightmare after each meal preparation. Swiffer SweeperVac can definitely help keeping it clean and make my life easier.

5/9/10, 6:02 PM  
Blogger JC said...

I'm a subscriber.

5/9/10, 6:03 PM  
Blogger JC said...

TidyMom Fan on Facebook@tcarolinep JessieKatie S.

5/9/10, 6:04 PM  
Blogger JC said...

http://twitter.com/tcarolinep/status/13692639553 @tcarolinep follower

5/9/10, 6:04 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Fan/Like Swiffer on Facebook@tcarolinep JessieKatie S.
and post on their Wall telling them that TidyMom sent me.http://www.facebook.com/swiffer#!/swiffer?v=wall&story_fbid=391794758430&ref=mf

5/9/10, 6:05 PM  
Anonymous Ellen J. said...

I need it because I am just not the best housekeeper and anything to make it easier to clean up after my active family and especially to keep the floor cleaner for my toddler is a good thing. I really would like to win!!

5/9/10, 6:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Also a follower on Facebook...

5/9/10, 6:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I need it because I am just not the best housekeeper and anything to make it easier to clean up after my active family and especially to keep the floor cleaner for my toddler is a good thing. I really would like to win!!

(I am not sure my email connected with my last post.)

5/9/10, 6:51 PM  
Blogger Susan Heim said...

Why do I need a Swiffer SweeperVac? I have FOUR SONS! 'Nuff said!

5/9/10, 6:55 PM  
Blogger Susan Heim said...

I'm a follower and a subscriber!

5/9/10, 6:56 PM  
Blogger Susan Heim said...

I follow on Twitter and tweeted this giveaway: http://twitter.com/ParentingAuthor/status/13695054153

5/9/10, 6:56 PM  
Blogger Susan Heim said...

I'm a Facebook fan of Tidy Mom!

5/9/10, 6:57 PM  
Blogger Susan Heim said...

I follow Swiffer on Facebook and posted on their wall!

5/9/10, 6:58 PM  
Blogger Grimmy said...

I need one of these so bad!! I have a dog who loves to dig in the back yard and track it all into my house. I have a huge floor covered in vinyl flooring and it is so hard to keep up with. darlabeck@yahoo.com

5/9/10, 7:08 PM  
Blogger Grimmy said...

I am also a TidyMom follower. darlabeck@yahoo.com

5/9/10, 7:09 PM  
Blogger Grimmy said...

Also a TidyMom fan on facebook too. darlabeck@yahoo.com

5/9/10, 7:10 PM  
Anonymous emptynester3 said...

Great giveaway! I happen to have 2 swiffer vacs and just wanted to say - they are FABULOUS! They pick up dirt you don't even see- really- when you dump out the dirt reservoir you will be surprised! and the Swiffer dust cloth picks up a ton too. (you can get the cloths at the Dollar Tree too!)

5/9/10, 7:21 PM  
Blogger Gretchen said...

I need a swiffer sweeper vac because we're moving into our first house this week and half of it has ceramic tile that we'll have to sweep all the time!

5/9/10, 7:57 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Why I need a Swiffer Sweeper Vac...a 6 yr old boy, a golden retriever and a husband that doesn't remember to take his shoes off when he comes inside!

mnswishers@earthlink.net

5/9/10, 8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need a Swiffer Sweeper Vac because I think my floors have more dog hair on them than my dogs do! (At least that's the way we feel sometimes.)

cieldalley at yahoo dot com

5/9/10, 8:44 PM  
Anonymous denise burton said...

I would love to have one!!! My daughter recently moved in with her 3 children. 2 of them are 30 month old twins that leave trails where ever they go. I also have 2 house cats that love to leave hair all over the hardwood floors. this would make life so much easier for this busy grandma!!

5/9/10, 8:45 PM  
Blogger musicmom24 said...

I definately need a swiffer vac! I have 3 little kids and a dog. This house is always in need of a good sweep and mopping.

5/9/10, 8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every time I change my baby's diaper and see all the non-food items in it, I remember why I need a Swiffer Sweeper Vac.

5/9/10, 8:49 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

How awesome! I could really use one of these for our hardwood floors in the kitchen. With 2 cats and a 5 year old, it seems like the floor is never clean!

5/9/10, 9:36 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

I am a follower!

5/9/10, 9:37 PM  
Blogger Jessie said...

I could definitely use the Swiffer Vac on our tile throughout our living room, kitchen, and bathrooms!! We love our sweet puppy, but we don't love his hair ALL over our 8 month old (and in his mouth!) as he is rolling and moving all over the house!!! We need you Swiffer Vac!!!!!!

5/9/10, 9:45 PM  
Blogger Jessie said...

I follow your blog!

5/9/10, 9:46 PM  
Blogger Monica said...

I want to win this because I have 3 sons... Need I say more? LOL

Thanks for doing the contest!

5/9/10, 10:06 PM  
Blogger LisaGoeke said...

I need a Swiffer Vac because I have four kids (3 boys) and they are MESSY!

5/9/10, 10:22 PM  
Blogger LisaGoeke said...

I subscribe to TidyMom via email.

5/9/10, 10:22 PM  
Blogger LisaGoeke said...

I am a Fan of TidyMom on Facebook.

5/9/10, 10:24 PM  
Blogger LisaGoeke said...

I Tweeted you!

5/9/10, 10:26 PM  
Blogger LisaGoeke said...

I "like" Swiffer on Facebook and told them that you sent me.

TidyMom rocks!! :)

5/9/10, 10:27 PM  
Blogger Rose | RoseBakes.com said...

I need it because I have 5 kids...4 of them are boys. And I have a puppy. 'Nuff said.

5/9/10, 10:49 PM  
Blogger Rose | RoseBakes.com said...

I'm an email subscriber (rosalinamia_at_hotmail_dot_com).

5/9/10, 10:50 PM  
Blogger Rose | RoseBakes.com said...

I'm a follower on Twitter and I tweeted!! @roseatwater

5/9/10, 10:56 PM  
Blogger Rose | RoseBakes.com said...

I like you on Facebook =)

5/9/10, 10:57 PM  
Blogger Rose | RoseBakes.com said...

I "liked" Swiffer on Facebook and left a comment!!

5/9/10, 10:58 PM  
Blogger Arlene said...

Oh, I sooo need this...my 2 pups shed constantly, one is on meds that make her shed shed shed (in addition to gaining weight.) I also live on the water, so they track in so much dirt and I have all laminate floors, every speck shows!

5/9/10, 11:37 PM  
Blogger Chelle said...

I need this because I have a messy 4 year old, messier husband & Mom, Dad & 20 yr old brother all in one house. Plus, my Mom really likes clean floors & I would be more motivated to help her out if I had this product!!!

5/10/10, 12:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Most of my home is hardwood floors and vinyl tiles..with 3 dogs and 4 kids, it's hard to keep up with cleaning the floors. I think this would be great for all that dog hair.

shel704 at aol dot com

5/10/10, 3:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

GFC follower
shel704 at aol dot com

5/10/10, 3:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Twitter follower and I tweeted:
http://twitter.com/auntiethesis/status/13715049284

shel704 at aol dot com

5/10/10, 3:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

TidyMom FB fan (Michelle Hudak)
shel704 at aol dot com

5/10/10, 3:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Swiffer FB fan and I told them TidyMom sent me (Michelle Hudak)
shel704 at aol dot com

5/10/10, 3:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could definitely use this especially in my kitchen. I am always spilling things and making a mess.

rhoneygtn at yahoo dot com

5/10/10, 3:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Follow you on Twitter: rhoneygee
Tweeted: http://twitter.com/rhoneygee/status/13715512350

rhoneygtn at yahoo dot com

5/10/10, 3:26 AM  
Blogger Tracy - A Maui Mommy said...

I would like to try the Swiffer SweeperVac because I hate sweeping/mopping. I would love something to make this chore easier!

5/10/10, 3:32 AM  
Blogger Tracy - A Maui Mommy said...

I'm a google connect follower :-)

5/10/10, 3:33 AM  
Blogger Amy K said...

CONGRATULATIONS on your Most Awesomest Overall Blog win!!!

5/10/10, 4:50 AM  
Anonymous Lynn from For Love or Funny said...

I'd love to win a Swiffer vac because then I might be a tidy mom like you!

5/10/10, 4:54 AM  
Blogger KatolinFamily said...

I'm moving to a new house and I'm determined to keep it clean from day one!

akatolin@gmail.com

5/10/10, 6:12 AM  
Blogger KatolinFamily said...

And I'm a follower

akatolin@gmail.com

5/10/10, 6:12 AM  
Blogger KatolinFamily said...

and I just became a facebook fan!

akatolin@gmail.com

5/10/10, 6:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need one to help clean up the crumbs from my four little ones!
Tricia - t(dot)oshea(at)yahoo

5/10/10, 8:18 AM  
Blogger Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said...

Something that can clean up dog hair would be awesome! here2therewv@yahoo.com

5/10/10, 8:23 AM  
Blogger Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said...

I follow you on Twitter and tweeted =) http://twitter.com/multitaskingme/status/13726504874

5/10/10, 8:25 AM  
Blogger Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said...

Became a follower through GFC!

5/10/10, 8:26 AM  
Blogger Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said...

already a "liker" on facebook of Tidy Mom

5/10/10, 8:26 AM  
Blogger Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said...

Liked Swiffer on FB and left them a message (melissa.nicholsonsmallwood)

5/10/10, 8:28 AM  
Blogger Emily Robison said...

I need one to help keep my kitchen clean without so much work!
erobison09@gmail.com

5/10/10, 8:35 AM  
Blogger Emily Robison said...

I follow you on twitter (erobison09)
erobison09@gmail.com

5/10/10, 8:36 AM  
Blogger Emily Robison said...

I follow on FB
erobison09@gmail.com

5/10/10, 8:36 AM  
Blogger Wendy Sue said...

OH yeah, I need one...3 little boys and lots of tile...need I say more?!? :o)

5/10/10, 9:52 AM  
Anonymous Pam said...

Because I have 2,000 square feet of hardware floor! EEEK! I thought it was a good idea because I could always clean it! HELP!

5/10/10, 10:07 AM  
Blogger Ginny said...

This would be great on my hard wood floors. I hate cleaning mops, etc so this type is perfect for me!

5/10/10, 10:58 AM  
Blogger Ginny said...

I'm subscribed/follow you

5/10/10, 10:59 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Young said...

I actually just bought one of these on the recommendation of another blogger. Seriously, $40 well spent. I love that it's cordless and it gets under furniture so much better than my vacuum. Another bonus: It's so easy, a 3 1/2 year old can use it. My son loves to use it and wants to help all the time!!! If I win, I would buy one for my mom, b/c I know she would love it too:)

5/10/10, 11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need the Swiffer because I'm pregnant and I can't lean over to sweep up my dust piles anymore, and the Swiffer is lightweight- unlike my unweildy vacuum.

5/10/10, 11:34 AM  
Blogger Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

I need a Swiffer Vac b/c we're hopefully adopting a new/old doggie from the SPCA when our appl. goes through and that means twice the dog hair. ;)

5/10/10, 12:12 PM  
Blogger Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

2. I Follow your blog. :)

5/10/10, 12:12 PM  
Blogger Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

3. I Follow you on Twitter. :)

5/10/10, 12:13 PM  
Blogger Rachel L. said...

I seriously NEED that swiffer vac! I just moved into an all wood floor home, and have yet to find the trick to cleaning the floors. Add in a dog that sheds, and its a mess!

5/10/10, 1:03 PM  
Blogger Rachel L. said...

I am a follower too! :)

5/10/10, 1:04 PM  
Blogger Vindiciti said...

I need a Swiffer Vac because I have a military husband whose boots bring the outside in, four children:two of whom have autism, and a cat who likes to fling cat litter out of her box!

5/10/10, 1:40 PM  
Blogger HuNnY aNd PoPpA LeWiS said...

The Swiffer would make my life so much easier, because I can sweep my floor twice a day and it still needs to be swept again. It's a magnet for dust, mud, dirt, etc. ;)

5/10/10, 1:48 PM  
Blogger HuNnY aNd PoPpA LeWiS said...

I am an email subscriber!

5/10/10, 1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need it because I absolutely hate sweeping and anything to make the chore easier is something I absolutely need

creatingchildhoodmemories (at) gmail (dot) com

5/10/10, 2:44 PM  
Blogger tracylynne said...

I have 3 dogs, two cats and an infant-need I say more?

indianmeridanatblogspot.com

5/10/10, 4:00 PM  
Blogger alanna rose said...

I have wanted one of these for sooo long! We have a house full of hardwood, a 2 year old, and I hate sweeping!

5/10/10, 4:36 PM  
Blogger KrisKay said...

I totally need one! I have three boys.... that should explain it!

5/10/10, 4:49 PM  
Blogger KrisKay said...

I'm an email subcsriber!

5/10/10, 4:50 PM  
Blogger RoseMillsOhio said...

I need that Swiffer because:
1. My husband sheds.
2. My son sheds.
3. My daughter sheds.
4. My dog sheds.
5. And, yes, I shed, too.

5/10/10, 5:03 PM  
Blogger RoseMillsOhio said...

Hello! Meet your 1,739th Twitter follower!

5/10/10, 5:05 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

This Swiffer would really help me with my business. I have a part time business cleaning homes in addition to my full time job and a Swiffer would help speed up things considerably!
Email is beckngrls@aol.com

5/10/10, 5:25 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

I NEED it because I have hardwood floors all over the house and my first baby on the way! It's hard lugging out a vacuum and Swiffer when I want to clean the floors! This would be perfect!!

5/10/10, 7:26 PM  
Blogger Carol W. said...

I need this product for quick cleanups after meals.

wolfcarol451(at)gmail(dot)com

5/10/10, 8:16 PM  
Blogger Carol W. said...

I'm a follower.

wolfcarol451(at)gmail(dot)com

5/10/10, 8:16 PM  
Blogger Staci A said...

I would love it for all the messes I find. Between my hubby, little one, and 3 long-haired cats, there is always something to clean up!
mommastaci33 at yahoo dot com

5/10/10, 8:30 PM  
Blogger Staci A said...

I subscribe to your blog. Thanks!
mommastaci33 at yahoo dot com

5/10/10, 8:30 PM  
Anonymous andrea (abrien57@hotmail.com) said...

I would love a swiffer sweeper vac!
I have cats that not only shed,but drag leaves and anything else they can grab,into the house,from the deck.
I care for my gradsons after school,who have not yet mastered getting as much of thier snacks into thier mouths,as they do on the floor.
I have fibromyalgia.Dragging out the big vaccum,or the broom and dustpan,is often more work than I have energy for.

5/10/10, 9:40 PM  
Anonymous Christina said...

What a great tool!! Especially for crumbs, which I don't want in my regular vac. :)
If I win, which is highly unlikely, there is a contact page on my blog. :)

5/10/10, 10:57 PM  
Blogger bridget {bake at 350} said...

You KNOW I need this to pick up fallen cookie dough, flour, sugar after cookie decorating. :)

PS...I love that they sent you a box of DIRT!!!

5/11/10, 7:28 AM  
Blogger bridget {bake at 350} said...

I follow you. :)

5/11/10, 7:29 AM  
Blogger bridget {bake at 350} said...

tweeting!

5/11/10, 7:29 AM  
Anonymous Amanda said...

I have small children.
Nuff said.

Blessings!
Amanda
manda2177@aol.com

5/11/10, 7:42 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I'm following on Twitter and have now Tweeted!

5/11/10, 8:07 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I could really use a Swiffer, I have 2 kids and one is a toddler, urgh! Plus 3 inside dogs and 2 cats. I'm also very messy when it comes to the kitchen. Everything lands on the floor!

5/11/10, 8:09 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I'm following you on here :)

5/11/10, 8:10 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I'm also your fan on FB :)

5/11/10, 8:11 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Posted at Swiffer on FB

5/11/10, 8:13 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

I need a Swiffer SweeperVac because two of my children delight in crushing Cheerios, a cat who leaves a trail of hair behind her, a husband who cannot keep breadcrumbs on the counter and a vacuum that is constantly missing in action because my five-year-old has an unhealthy obsession with hoses and pipes.

5/11/10, 10:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I live in a house with three tweens. Nough said!

5/11/10, 12:31 PM  
Blogger Mandy Hornbuckle said...

I've always wanted one of those!! I'm terrible about cleaning my kitchen floor!!

mandyhornbuckle at gmail.com

5/11/10, 1:19 PM  
Blogger eliece said...

I need it because I have a nasty kitchen floor that never seems clean enough no matter how much I clean it! elieceatlive.com

5/11/10, 2:17 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

I have kids. Biggest need there is! I have to vacuum my kitchen several times a day.
yamahagirl at gmail dot com

5/11/10, 3:53 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

I follow you
yamahagirl at gmail dot com

5/11/10, 4:21 PM  
Blogger Bart and Kellie said...

I need it because I live in a house with all boys! Three little ones (5, 3 & 1) and 1 big one. Especially since our 1 year old has gotten to the dump everything out of the pantry stage and our house is almost all tile!

kellieanneyeates@gmail.com

5/11/10, 4:55 PM  
Blogger Bart and Kellie said...

I'm a subscriber!

5/11/10, 4:56 PM  
Blogger Bart and Kellie said...

I'm a facebook fan! (or facebook liker?)

5/11/10, 4:59 PM  
Blogger Bart and Kellie said...

Swiffer FB fan now too!

5/11/10, 5:01 PM  
Blogger Jenny McClamroch said...

I need it because I bake and cook ALL the time! I can't possibly find enough time to mop my kitchen floor everyday after the mess I make in my kitchen daily!

5/11/10, 7:36 PM  
Blogger Jenny McClamroch said...

I subscribed to your blog!

5/11/10, 7:37 PM  
Blogger throuthehaze said...

I need this because it would make cleaning so much easier.
throuthehaze at gmail dot com

5/11/10, 10:13 PM  
Blogger Milehimama @ Mama Says said...

I need one because I have 8 kids, which means a LOT of crumbs and junk on the floor but NOT a lot of time to haul out the big mop!

5/11/10, 10:26 PM  
Blogger Kelly E said...

I need to win this because I have a huge area of wood laminate floor in my kitchen/dining and entry to living room... remember Cheryl you've BEEN there :) and my boys are messy!

5/12/10, 3:29 PM  
Blogger Kelly E said...

I already follow you on FB!! Sorry, though I don't tweet :(

5/12/10, 3:30 PM  
Blogger Kelly E said...

... and I liked Swiffer on FB woot woot bring on the free Swiffer Sweeper Vac!!

5/12/10, 3:30 PM  
1 – 200 of 250 Newer› Newest»

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home