Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

June 16, 2010

Sucre Lulu Giveaway! {and discount for all}

I simply adore vintage anything! I also love to support other Mom's who run businesses.

Vintage accessories are popping up everywhere for the Spring and Summer.

When I first saw the beautiful creations Sucré Lulu had to offer I was in awe. Sucré Lulu is a boutique that celebrates retro fashion and vintage couture.
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k190/tidymom/my%20blog%20stuff/Sucre20lulu20FINAL20JPG.jpg?t=1276694486
Founder, Theresa Cunningham creates really beautiful hair accessories that will have you saying ooh la la!

Everything is handmade- and every single item is unique......as in no two are alike.


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjhlUijF_MQWfOk5e8rNaUUc7Lb6eQrvXSqnP02ncR4oFCz3nFJYmz8RKQGNnBuMI-j2qRyvbLQC8RJ8P8PER4qc9G-ShTDiovAXukw-JGt7lLwky1qJqEiyMf2kfBLuXydWPnMWv7XZgs/s320/DSCN0663.JPG

The large selection of hair accessories will remind you of Anthroplogy with out the price tag!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhNy-LS5eoiG9k2VRMHrbZJqEOM5O-ePpMOxk71Hme08VXBR9fnN4qFp39h9E-691uUEwPN373CuG83RhLcvGhGIiEXerqpXKRjvQtJibDs2fXWEi989XH8icmsO_v_fx5lGfOv1v0n-PE/s400/IMG01102-20100511-1020.jpg

Theresa sent me a few mini bobby clips, a headband and a pin (that can also be used as a clip) and I have to say.......my girls instantly fell in LOVE with them!! Each piece was gorgeous and made extremely well! All of the goodies were packaged so nice with attention to every detail.

Flower accessories are the big trend right now..... and they love being able to wear something that's fashionable without looking just like everyone else.

How cute is this headband on Hollywood?!

June 1, 2010 (152/365)

The girls have been pinning the clips in their hair, next to their ponytails, buns and more. The accessories are affordable and match almost any outfit, whether your wearing jeans or a dress.

Who is Theresa Cunningham? Preceding Sucre Lulu, Theresa stayed at home with her two children. Yet, prior to becoming a domestic engineer she obtained her Bachelors in Marketing and Masters in Childhood Development. When her husband left to work over seas she decided to pursue her dream of starting a boutique. With a lot of prayer, and patience Sucre Lulu was born.

image 4

Who is Lulu? Sucre (sweet) Lulu is Theresa's youngest daughter, who assumed the nick name and those who know Lulu know she is oh so sweet!

**Visit Sucre Lulu**

website

Etsy shop

Facebook

Blog


~ Win it! ~

GIVEAWAY CLOSED

Congrats to the winner #41 Kris

Theresa would like to give

one lucky TidyMom reader a

$25 gift certificate to Sucré Lulu!

~ Buy It ~

If you can't wait to see if you are the winner.......

ALL TidyMom readers will receive 10% off their purchase
now thru June 23rd,
just mention that you are from TidyMom at the time of your purchase.

Sucre Lulu Etsy Shop and Sucre Lulu.com

~ Required Entry ~

Visit Sucre Lulu Etsy Shop or Sucre Lulu.com
then leave me a comment telling me what is your favorite item!

~ Extra Entries ~

leave a separate comment for each
  • Follow/Subscribe to TidyMom
  • Follow me on Twitter and Tweet (one time only) : I want to win vintage couture from @TidyMom & Sucre Lulu http://bit.ly/dwrGWC #giveaway
  • make a purchase from Sucre Lulu and receive 2 more entries (leave 2 comments about your purchase) *be sure to use you 10% discount
Giveaway will end on June 23, 2010 at 5 pm CST. One winner with a valid entry will be selected at random using random.org. I will email the winner, they have 48 hours to claim the prize or I will choose someone else. Be sure to leave your email address, or have it available on your blogger profile.


Don't miss a post subscribe via Rss Reader or by E-Mail

Disclaimer: I was provided with hair accessories from Sucre Lulu, I was in no other way compensated to publish this post. These are my real opinions.



post signature

Labels: ,

50 Comments:

Blogger Preppy Mama said...

Oooo, I love those large hairclips, perfect for my Summer do!! So pretty!!

6/16/10, 9:35 AM  
Blogger Preppy Mama said...

I'm a follower too! Thanks!

6/16/10, 9:35 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

Oh my! I am in love with her work! In love! I would so love to win this! I don't know for sure what I would choose! I really would love one of those headbands.

ashley_c_014@hotmail dot com

6/16/10, 10:05 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

I am a follower.

ashley_c_014@hotmail dot com

6/16/10, 10:05 AM  
Blogger bridget {bake at 350} said...

How FUN!!! I am getting my hair cut (short...I think!) tomorrow and think I need a few small hair clips for my new 'do! ;)

6/16/10, 11:07 AM  
Blogger bridget {bake at 350} said...

And I follow you.... :)

6/16/10, 11:08 AM  
Blogger bridget {bake at 350} said...

tweet, tweet!

6/16/10, 11:08 AM  
Anonymous Amanda said...

Love her mini bobby clips... its all so lovely! Thank you both for hosting such a wonderful giveaway!!

Blessings-
Amanda

6/16/10, 12:10 PM  
Anonymous Nive said...

Hi

Thanks for this giveaway...i would love those hairclips...

ramvinayak_81@rediffmail.com

6/16/10, 12:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The mini bobby clips are so cute!

6/16/10, 12:28 PM  
Blogger Lonny said...

i think the small hair clips would tickle my fancy the most :) lindsysahn@gmail.com

6/16/10, 12:32 PM  
Blogger Lonny said...

also, i subscribe to Tidymom. love it.

6/16/10, 12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a subscriber via bloglines.
Melanie
g l mixon at msn. com

6/16/10, 1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love her stuff. I like the tiny barrettes.
Melanie
g l mixon at msn .com

6/16/10, 1:13 PM  
Blogger LHadgis said...

What beautiful items at Sucre Lulu! Do I really have to choose just one item? Then...the large clips...I think they would make me feel very chic (difficult to do with three small children in toe!)

6/16/10, 2:46 PM  
Blogger Crissa Pollmann Robertson said...

OOO! I love the headbands! Thanks for introducing me to this great company!
crissa17@Hotmail.com

6/16/10, 2:52 PM  
Blogger Crissa Pollmann Robertson said...

I am a follower
crissa17@hotmail.com

6/16/10, 2:52 PM  
Anonymous Diann @ the Thrifty Groove said...

Oh, I love the large clips but, I like the headbands and bobby pins too! LOL

6/16/10, 3:10 PM  
Anonymous Diann @ The thrifty Groove said...

And I am a follower!

6/16/10, 3:11 PM  
Blogger All That Glitters said...

I'm a follower!

6/16/10, 4:38 PM  
Blogger Claude said...

I love the underwear with the heart with cherries on it!

claudecampeau at videotron dot ca

Thanks for the chance to win!

6/16/10, 5:02 PM  
Blogger Claude said...

RSS subscriber

claudecampeau at videotron dot ca

Thanks for the chance to win!

6/16/10, 5:07 PM  
Blogger Cindi said...

You are asking me to pick A favorite item? Just one? Ugh! ok...the headbands, not the mini hair clips, no...I can't decide. I like it all.

6/16/10, 5:41 PM  
Blogger Cindi said...

I follow you on twitter and I tweeted.
http://twitter.com/tallysplace/status/16340913040

6/16/10, 5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the Flower Bobby Pins.

Trudy
onlyjustine at yahoo dot com

6/16/10, 7:46 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

The headbands....love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6/16/10, 9:19 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

I love the headbands.
alice.lapray (at) gmail (dot) com

6/16/10, 11:23 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

I follow your blog.
alice.lapray (at) gmail (dot) com

6/16/10, 11:23 PM  
Blogger Joanna said...

Ooohh. I love the mini flower hair pins. So delicate. Seeing the picture above got my creative juices flowing. I love them.
joannaferrel@gmail.com

6/17/10, 9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the mini flower hair pins, and I like that each one is unique, in this obsessed world, its nice to see one of a kind items. :)
amberpetz@yahoo.com

6/17/10, 9:28 AM  
Blogger AKing said...

love the headband!

6/17/10, 3:47 PM  
Anonymous Annie W. said...

Those are so stinking cute! Want one!

6/17/10, 3:59 PM  
Blogger Tin said...

Follow you on twitter, love the clips, they are so adorable, perfect for long or short hair.
tin 678 at gmail dot com

6/17/10, 4:10 PM  
Blogger Tin said...

follow you on twitter as well, great giveway.
tin 678 at gmail dot com

6/17/10, 4:11 PM  
Blogger monapete said...

Love the large hairclip with the peacock feather in it

monacart32 at hotmail dot com

6/17/10, 10:10 PM  
Blogger monapete said...

follow via GFC

monacart32 at hotmail dot com

6/17/10, 10:11 PM  
Blogger monapete said...

follow via twitter under name monacpete and tweeted

http://twitter.com/monacpete/status/16438616682

monacart32 at hotmail dot com

6/17/10, 10:13 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

I love the The Emily- Black Boucle Crochet Flower Headband.

ruthaw_1974@yahoo.com

6/19/10, 12:12 AM  
Blogger Ruth said...

e-mail subscriber

ruthaw_1974@yahoo.com

6/19/10, 12:13 AM  
Blogger kris said...

I have short hair so I love the mini bobs.
kstoner@crosspointe.org

6/19/10, 9:11 PM  
Blogger kris said...

I'm a follower!
kstoner@crosspointe.org

6/19/10, 9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooo la la i like all the headbands >w< especially the soft ones which look pretty awesome to me! :D sweetberry96@yahoo.com

6/20/10, 9:08 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

I am in love with those headbands! I've been looking for something just like them for awhile now.

6/21/10, 9:13 AM  
Blogger Nelle said...

I like their headband

promises4ever at gmail dot com

6/21/10, 9:44 PM  
Blogger Natalie Jane said...

The bridal clips are lovely!

6/22/10, 6:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I follow TidyMom on Twitter! (@eclypsechic)

6/23/10, 12:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I really like the mini bobby pin flowers things. they're so cute and can dress up any outfit and make it more fun.

6/23/10, 12:03 AM  
Blogger Deb K said...

Clips for Brides are my favorite~Beautiful!


deb55106(at)gmail(dot)com

6/23/10, 12:15 PM  
Blogger Deb K said...

I now follow with Google too :-)


deb55106(at)gmail(dot)com

6/23/10, 12:15 PM  
Blogger Deb K said...

I follow you on Twitter

Tweet!
http://twitter.com/Deb55106/status/16863764797

deb55106(at)gmail(dot)com

6/23/10, 12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home