Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

July 15, 2010

I'm Lovin' It - My new baby!

Welcome to the Party!!
*****************


Swagbucks * Amazon * KitchenAid


Wonder what those three things have in common?

I first told you about Swagbucks here.

Since then, I have continued to use Swagbucks to search to web (it’s especially easy to use, since I added the Swagbucks toolbar to my browser) and my Swagbucks balance continued to grow. Once I have enough, I am able to cash my Swagbucks in for prizes............I always go for the $5 Amazon gift cards.

{do you see where this is going?}

Once I receive the Amazon gift cards in my Swagbucks account, I just drop them in my Amazon account......so that money is just sitting there waiting for me to use it.

As my Amazon gift card balance began to grow, I started to realize that my dream to own a KitchenAid Mixer became more and more possible.

After being patient for a few months, I was able to purchase this beauty for half price!!

July 13, 2010 (194/365)

.........had I waited a little longer, I could have gotten it for free.......but patience is something I don't have much of!

I'm now saving up for Christmas purchases!!!

I am LOVING my new black shinny baby!

Butter Cream frosting was a cinch, but I really cant wait to mix up a batch of cookies and royal icing!!.....No more standing for 10 mins with the hand mixer!!


Search & Win
(click to join)


Have YOU signed up for Swagbucks yet? Search the web, earn Swag Bucks and trade them in for great stuff, like gift cards for Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, and PayPal. It's not too late to start saving for the holidays!!


*********************************
Now it’s your turn, let us know what you’re lovin' this week! If you have something to share with us on your blog, add your link below.
What is I'm Lovin' It Fridays? get all the info, how to's and button here






www.ClickinMoms.com

post signature

Labels: , , ,

29 Comments:

Anonymous Paula said...

I totally know how happy you are with your new black shiny KA. I just received my very first KA a few months ago and I love it to pieces! Make my cookies and royal icing and so much more with it constantly. Saving up to buy some of the neat attachments that go with it, meat slicer, ice cream maker...:)
Great bonus that you were able to get it 1/2 price with Swagbucks.

7/15/10, 9:20 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Oh! Congrats!!! I got my mixer christmas 2008 and it changed my life! Haha! I LOVE IT!

I got black too - when I make icing, it gets so dirty! but when I clean it again, its so beautiful. I love that little thing!

Way to go! Enjoy it!! :-D

7/15/10, 9:21 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Oh - and you have to get the ice cream maker - it is amazing! So good!

7/15/10, 9:22 PM  
Blogger HoosierHomemade said...

Oh man! I want a KitchenAid SOOOO bad! I never thought about using Swagbucks!
Glad you are Lovin' It :-)
Thanks for hosting!
~Liz

7/15/10, 9:22 PM  
Blogger The Coupon Goddess said...

Drooooool! It's awesome! Don't you just love Swagbucks?! I'm sitting on my fingers trying to not spend those darn things. Christmas is so far away and your mixer is awfully tempting. Must. Not. Order. Mixer. :)

7/15/10, 9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so genuinely happy for you. Congratulations on your mixer! I love mine and it changed the way I feel when I bake. I absolutely ADORE it. I like the black too. Mine's white.

7/15/10, 9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome purchase! We got our KA for our wedding and we LOVE it! I've been using swagbucks too and bought my husband's school books last semester on Amazon and got a griddle for our Coleman Roadtrip grill for when we are camping. All thanks to Swagbucks! It's great!

7/15/10, 9:49 PM  
Blogger Henley on the Horn said...

Good for you!!!! I need to get back to my Swagbucks!

7/15/10, 10:24 PM  
Blogger MarytheKay said...

What a beautiful mixer!!! Good for you! I have GOT to try out Swagbucks...I don't know why I have hesitated signing up. Maybe the whole too good to be true part? But, you are inspiring me to give it a try!

Happy Friday! :-)

7/15/10, 11:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the mixer! I have had mine for years and I LOVE it!!! Thanks for hosting the party :)

7/16/10, 12:07 AM  
Blogger a moderate life said...

Cheryl! You are so gonna love that mixer! Yah for you! will check out the swag bucks, as i am already on line a lot what could it hurt? I am LOVING brussel sprouts this week because my brother made me try this great mark bittman recipe! Thanks for sharing your space with us and happy friday! Alex@amoderatelife

7/16/10, 12:13 AM  
Blogger Andi's English Attic said...

Have fun. I got mine last Christmas. SOOOOO much easier, especially for bread. xx

7/16/10, 3:23 AM  
Anonymous Beverly said...

I have my mom's Kitchenaid that she raised 5 kids on. I'm afraid it's going to bite the dust soon. I've saving those swagbucks though.

7/16/10, 6:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great idea for Swag Bucks. My mixer is pink and she is my baby too. I use my SB for Starbucks.

7/16/10, 7:32 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Do you know that I do not have one? I use a hand held mixer for everything. Oh how I can dream!! Yours is BEAUTIFUL!!! Like, truly a thing of beauty!!! Cant wait to see all the wonderful things you make!

Blessings!
Amanda

7/16/10, 7:38 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Congrats on your new KA! Mine is going on 2 years and I use it all the time :) Thanks for telling us about swagbucks, hadn't heard of that but just signed up :)

7/16/10, 7:47 AM  
Blogger The Household 6 Diva said...

WOOHOO!! Congrats on your new KA!!! :) Try making a lemon meringue - SO much easier with a stand mixer! I can't wait to see what you create next!

Swagbucks is one of those things on my list for when we move back stateside! They just don't seem to work in Germany! :P

7/16/10, 7:59 AM  
Blogger bridget {bake at 350} said...

Yay for Kitchen Aid!!! My red one has made THOUSANDS of cookies!

I use Swagbucks, too! It is hard not to use those points right away! ;)

7/16/10, 8:48 AM  
Blogger SnoWhite said...

Awesome!! I'm saving for some exciting things using Swagbucks too :) Thanks for the inspiration.

7/16/10, 8:55 AM  
Blogger the country cook said...

okay, okay, you've convinced me. I guess I need to look more into swagbucks. :-)

7/16/10, 9:19 AM  
Blogger Michell @ Girl In Air said...

HI!! I LOVE swagbucks!! Reminds me I need to write up another post about all the FREE stuff I've gotton from Amazon!!
I'm a new follower..Thanks for hosting..I linked up my Sesame Street Hats...I have your button on my blog..
Thanks
have a Great Weekend!

7/16/10, 11:10 AM  
Blogger Ami Allison said...

OH I WANT ONE!!!!! Thanks for hosting a party! It's my first time joining! YAY! :)

7/16/10, 11:49 AM  
Blogger Life in Rehab said...

That was the hubby's big gift for Christmas a couple years ago (he's an ex-chef), and he and my daughter almost fight over who gets to use it!

Thanks for hosting!

7/16/10, 12:00 PM  
Blogger Teresa said...

Don't think I just didn't THE HECK just pop THE HECK over and sign my BOOTY up for SwagBUCK-a-roos!!!!
Now I gotta figure out what to do next!
You know me!
It's THE HAIR!!!!!
I'm LOVIN that you have your new KITCHEN AID!!!!!
ANd I just adore the black!
I bet you and BRIDGET put that baby to work during her visit!
xoxoxoxo

7/16/10, 12:02 PM  
Blogger Coryanne Ettiene | Kitchen Living with Coryanne said...

I have mixer crush now, enjoy, its a beauty!

All the best, Coryanne

http://www.housewifebliss.com

7/16/10, 5:07 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

Congrats on your new baby! You'll wonder how you ever got by without "her"! :)

7/16/10, 5:55 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

WooHoo! I love my Kitchen Aid too! I also love Swagbucks!

7/16/10, 6:35 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!! I joined Swagbucks a while ago, but haven't made much use of it. You have inspired me to get back to it!

ENJOY your new mixer - You SOOOO deserve this!

7/16/10, 9:28 PM  
Blogger Sew Can Do said...

This is on my "mommy toys" list. Have fun!

7/17/10, 10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home