Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

June 3, 2009

I'm on I ♥ Faces today!



Holey Schmoley!

I'm on i ♥ Faces today!

Did you hear me?!

i ♥ Faces is one of my FAVORITE blogs!

Yippee!

Wooo Hoo!!

They're featuring my Camera Strap Tutorial I posted a few weeks ago!

Check it out here !

Thanks Amy and Angie for all you do with i ♥ Faces


post signature



Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Alicia W. said...

I know, I recognized it as soon as I saw it... LOL That's awesome! I'm sure it will bring a ton of traffic to your wonderful addicting blog. :o) High Five girlfriend.

6/3/09, 11:56 AM  
Blogger Skoots1moM said...

i'm waiting on a new Kodah Z1015 to arrive and am eager to make myself some strap covers, too!
thx for the info :)

6/3/09, 12:16 PM  
Blogger Amy @ Living Locurto said...

You are so funny!! Let me know if you get a ton of hits:-) You're the star today. Now I need to get my sewing machine out. Oh wait... I need that new camera first. Dang it!

6/3/09, 1:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

See, I knew that project was awesome! Congrats!!!

6/3/09, 1:25 PM  
Blogger jen@odbt said...

How cool! I saw it earlier today. Congrats!

6/3/09, 3:55 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Your camera straps are adorable! So clever!

6/3/09, 4:27 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

How cool is that?!! Way to go!

6/3/09, 7:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Cheryl,

Nice to meet you. I just got the I Heart Faces on my email just now and I love this cool camera strap that you have listed! That is so awesome. To think I never even thought about making my camera 'trendy lookin' and now I can. However I probably need to buy a sewing machine first 'eh? (Yeah, uh, er, not much of a sewing girl in me. :( But no fear, I can learn!)

Anywho, I just thought I'd stop by and tell you how awesome of an idea you have with creating your own camera strap. LOVE IT!!! And congrats for being featured on their site!!!! Way to GO!!

~Sarah Cecilia

6/3/09, 7:44 PM  
Blogger He & Me + 3 said...

I saw it and I was like, hey I have seen this post before and sure enough at the bottom there it was your name and signature and a picture of you. I was so excited and impressed. Great job.

6/3/09, 10:24 PM  
Blogger amybluestar said...

That is totally awesome! Very impressive :D

6/4/09, 8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home