Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

June 2, 2009

Summer Chicken Salad with Fruit


One of the things I like most about summer time, is GREAT summer salads!

I've been fixing this great salad for a few months now, but as summer heats up, I know I'll be looking for ways to stay cool and comfortable. Consuming light meals are both cool and refreshing!

This salad is such a treat I could eat it every day!


Summer Chicken Salad with Fruit


I pile my plate full of spinach and a little Spring Lettuce Mix.

*Top with Tyson Grilled chicken breast strips

*dried cranberries

*fresh blueberries

*mandarin oranges

*sliced almonds

Drizzle with Light Raspberry Vinaigrette dressing and enjoy!


check out these great links for other wonderful recipes!

Blessed with Grace



Like salads? Find more GREAT salad recipes at A Heart for Home Salad Carnival!


post signature

14 Comments:

Blogger MOMMY-MOMO said...

yummy! I love salads!

6/2/09, 8:06 AM  
Blogger Tim, Allyson, and kids said...

This sounds great! We'd love to add it to our A Slew of Summer Salads and have you link to the carnival. Just leave us a comment if you're interested.

6/2/09, 8:50 AM  
Blogger MaRiN said...

Sounds delicious with all of that fruit!

6/2/09, 9:44 AM  
Blogger Dawn @ simply transparent said...

I do that!

I'm a salad junkie..my family not so much ;0/

6/2/09, 10:00 AM  
Anonymous Lori T said...

I saw your link on BD, and I'm glad I stopped by. I would not have thought to mix chicken and fruit. Good idea.

6/2/09, 10:12 AM  
Blogger He & Me + 3 said...

I love a yummy salad and that fruit makes it all the better. YUM

6/2/09, 12:48 PM  
Blogger Jerralea said...

Looks yummy. I'm always looking for a way to incorporate more blueberries in recipes.

6/2/09, 2:10 PM  
Anonymous Debbie said...

Mmmm - one of my favorite salads. Even my girls will eat something like this - and it's a CINCH to make! I love these kinds of salads for hot summer nights!

6/2/09, 3:46 PM  
Blogger Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

That looks like a fabulous summer salad!!!

6/2/09, 3:54 PM  
Anonymous Donna ~Blessed Nest said...

I LOVE summer salads. Yummy and beautiful.

6/2/09, 9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Summer Salad sounds delicious.
Try adding ALL NATURAL ALMOND ACCENTS
found in the produce dept. the best
is Butter Toffee Glazed. Your mandarin
oranges will thank you.
I bet GIRAD'S Chinese Chicken Salad
Dressing would go well too!
mmmm, good. Thank you for your inspirations.

6/2/09, 10:03 PM  
Blogger Hoosier Homemade said...

I've been looking for some more Salad recipes. Thanks for sharing!
~Liz

6/2/09, 10:32 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

I love that New Moon is sitting there in the background. I'm slooooowly going through Breaking Dawn right now (unlike the whirlwind pace I blew through the others)... I'm kinda sad for it to end :(

6/3/09, 2:48 PM  
Blogger Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

Yum - I always forget to add fruit to my salads although one of my fav's is an Asian Citrus Salad with mandarin oranges. I need to get more creative like this. :)

6/3/09, 5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home