Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

July 25, 2010

{Sew Saucy Stitches} Print Giveaway!


I'm super excited for a fun giveaway I have for you today!!

Sew Saucy Stitches


Crystal has lots of wonderful digital artwork in her cute etsy shop!

You must take a look..... here are just a few of my favorites.

http://ny-image2.etsy.com/il_430xN.157590866.jpghttp://ny-image2.etsy.com/il_430xN.157559398.jpg


http://ny-image2.etsy.com/il_430xN.155149406.jpghttp://ny-image0.etsy.com/il_430xN.151874876.jpg

Here is a little info from Crystal about her and her digital artwork!

"My name is Crystal and I'm a SAH mom to 4 great kiddos. I've had a passion for photography for as long as I can remember and spend much of my free time (although I don't have much) taking pictures, reading, creating digital artwork, cooking, and trying to learn to sew! I love reading craft, sewing, and cooking blogs, although I haven't found the time to make one for myself!

I started playing with digital artwork a couple of years ago and have a true love for creating new pieces of art. My shop, Sew Saucy Stitches has been around since December of 2009 and growing every day. I love working on custom projects!
I enjoy creating art that has real meaning to me (ex. "I Love You, A Bushel And A Peck", was a song I sang to all my kids when they were younger, and continue to sing it today, although my teens get quite annoyed with it!) Many of my prints are actual words of wisdom or encouragement that I give my kids and then they become artwork at some point! "Expect to get what you give" and "dare to be different" started as just a mom giving advice!

Hope this gives you a little insight into my world...which very much revolves around my children and my love for art and all things handmade! "
http://ny-image0.etsy.com/il_430xN.158553748.jpg http://ny-image0.etsy.com/il_430xN.134945172.jpg

Crystal was so kind, to send me a print of my choice...

I had a very hard time choosing just one, but decided on the

"Home is where your story begins...."

July 25, 2010 (206/365)

I was thrilled when my print arrived and was excited to hang it in my office. I just clipped it to a wooden pants hanger and hung it on the wall. I LOVE how it looks!


Okay... so the fabulous Crystal has offered one of her fabulous prints to

THREE TidyMom readers to win!

So here is how to enter:

Simply head on over to
to check out all her cool prints...and then come back here and
leave a comment...
telling me and Crystal which item is your favorite or what your inspirational mantra is

Simple as that!

for extra entries you can: (don't forget to leave a separate comment for each thing you do)

  • subscribe to TidyMom (or tell me if you already do)
  • grab my blog button & post it on your blog's sidebar
  • blog or facebook about this giveaway
  • follow TidyMom on twitter and tweet: I want to win a cool print from @TidyMom & Sew Saucy Stitches http://bit.ly/ckc12U #giveaway
Giveaway will end on Aug 2, 2010 at 5 pm CST. Three winners with a valid entry will be selected at random using random.org. I will email the winners, they will have 48 hours to claim the prize or I will choose someone else. Be sure to leave your email address, or have it available on your blogger profile.

Don't miss a post subscribe via Rss Reader or by E-Mail


Disclaimer: Sew Saucy Stitches provided me with my own print, I was in no other way compensated to publish this post. These are my real opinions.

post signature

Labels: , ,

79 Comments:

Blogger Gretchen said...

I love the Personalized Scrabble and the Go With All Your Heart. So cute!

7/26/10, 7:15 AM  
Blogger Gretchen said...

And I follow you!

7/26/10, 7:16 AM  
Anonymous Marla said...

Though I love the Keep Calm and Rock On, I'd have to say the Personalized Heart Print is my favorite.

7/26/10, 7:44 AM  
Anonymous Marla said...

I also subscribe to your blog.

7/26/10, 7:44 AM  
Anonymous fitsinacan said...

I love Keep Calm and Rock On, You are my sunshine, and Eat Cake! Sorry I can't pick just one! All so cute! And I follow you! :)

7/26/10, 7:48 AM  
Blogger ~Isabel said...

I <3 <3 <3 "Seas of Green"!!

and....

"Eat Cake"

and....

"You are my sunshine". ;)

7/26/10, 7:51 AM  
Blogger ~Isabel said...

...and i subscibe!

7/26/10, 7:51 AM  
Blogger ~Isabel said...

...AND i'm sharing on FB!

7/26/10, 7:52 AM  
Blogger Sassy said...

Wonderful World and Home is Where Your Story Begins are my favorites.

7/26/10, 7:59 AM  
Blogger Sassy said...

I subscribe to TidyMom.

7/26/10, 7:59 AM  
Blogger Sassy said...

I Put your blog button on my sidebar.

http://sassymoments.blogspot.com/

7/26/10, 8:00 AM  
Blogger Sassy said...

I follow you on Twitter and I tweeted.

7/26/10, 8:00 AM  
Blogger Sassy said...

I shared on Facebook.

Joan7356ATcomcastDOTnet

7/26/10, 8:00 AM  
Blogger Angie - Big Bears Wife said...

I love the Cup and Saucer one!!!! ahhh so cute!!!!!!!!!!!! I follow you and I sent the message on twitter!!

7/26/10, 8:02 AM  
Blogger Southern Gal said...

Can I have three favorites? Because I do!

My grandmother always sang the "I love you a bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck" song to me when I was growing up. I sang that in her ear the day before she died. Love that I can hang it on my wall.

Feels Like Home to Me
You are my Sunshine

I don't really have a mantra. Love her artwork.

7/26/10, 8:06 AM  
Blogger Anna Marie said...

I love the wise old owl print.

7/26/10, 8:16 AM  
Blogger Anna Marie said...

I follow you on Google.

7/26/10, 8:17 AM  
Blogger Marie@Procrastinating in Pink said...

I love the "Enjoy the little things in life" print!

7/26/10, 8:26 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I love many of them, but I think the Tickled Pink is perfect for my daughter.

7/26/10, 8:48 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I follow you! ;-)

7/26/10, 8:48 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Your button is in my sidebar at Moving Forward.

7/26/10, 8:51 AM  
Blogger The Clines said...

My favorite is the Wise Old Owl print. Great advice!
teresacline2001(at)yahoo(dot)com

7/26/10, 8:54 AM  
Blogger The Clines said...

I subscribe to Tidy Mom through Google Reader.

teresacline2001(at)yahoo(dot)com

7/26/10, 8:55 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I love the one that talks about being important in the life of a child... ugh! Gets me every time!!

Awesome giveaway!!

Blessings-
Amanda

7/26/10, 9:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I MUST have "Keep Calm And Bake" I love it

one mantra I try to keep in mind is
"If you're going through hell, keep going."

7/26/10, 9:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm a faithful follower!

7/26/10, 9:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have your Button on my blog =)

7/26/10, 9:15 AM  
Blogger Debbi said...

I love the "Lord you've been mighty good to me."
It is so true.

7/26/10, 9:28 AM  
Blogger Debbi said...

I have had your button on my blog for sometime now.

7/26/10, 9:28 AM  
Blogger Debbi said...

I am a follower and love seeing what's happening on your blog.

7/26/10, 9:32 AM  
Blogger Lara Neves said...

I had a hard time choosing, but I think my favorite is the "You can if you think you can" one. And I always love the "Keep calm and carry on" series. Hers are particularly fun.

7/26/10, 10:11 AM  
Blogger Stephanie @ Love. Life. Read said...

I love the Kiss Slowly, laugh insanely, love truly, forgive quickly art poster. I also like the Expect to Get What you Give poster.

7/26/10, 11:40 AM  
Blogger Stephanie @ Love. Life. Read said...

I am also subscribed to your blog already. :)

7/26/10, 11:41 AM  
Blogger Stephanie @ Love. Life. Read said...

I also Tweeted about the giveaway on Twitter after following you :)

7/26/10, 11:41 AM  
Blogger Stephanie @ Love. Life. Read said...

Lastly, I did a shoot out on FB. :)

7/26/10, 11:43 AM  
Anonymous Niveditha said...

wonderful giveaway...I love the "Wall Art Personalized Heart Print".so meaningful!!!

ramvinayak_81@rediffmail.com

7/26/10, 12:20 PM  
Anonymous Niveditha said...

I also subscribe to tidymom thru email!!!

ramvinayak_81@rediffmail.com

7/26/10, 12:22 PM  
Blogger All That Glitters said...

I like the keep clam and carry on sign

7/26/10, 1:26 PM  
Anonymous Julie said...

and I subscribe....so.....Teapot of a Different Color it is! :)

7/26/10, 1:44 PM  
Anonymous Julie said...

Teapot of a Different Color for my kitchen :)

7/26/10, 1:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My fave is the "I love you... a bushel and a peck"

A bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck!! My mom used to sing that to me when I was little.

7/26/10, 2:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm a subscriber.

7/26/10, 2:41 PM  
Blogger Stefanie said...

I love the teapot of a different color!

7/26/10, 2:42 PM  
Blogger Stefanie said...

And I subscribe to your blog!

7/26/10, 2:44 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

I love the personalized scrabble! How creative.

ruthaw_1974@yahoo.com

7/26/10, 3:56 PM  
Blogger bridget {bake at 350} said...

Oh gosh...I love the my sunshine, and the scrabble and the bake on...well, all of them!

7/26/10, 5:50 PM  
Blogger bridget {bake at 350} said...

I subscribe!

7/26/10, 5:51 PM  
Blogger bridget {bake at 350} said...

Of course, I have your blog button! :)

7/26/10, 5:52 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

God keeps His promises

7/26/10, 9:52 PM  
Blogger eliece said...

I really like 3:
Expect to get what you give.
You can if you think you can.
The Wise Old Owl
Please enter me!
elieceatlivedotcom

7/26/10, 10:04 PM  
Blogger Amy K said...

These are wonderful! I like the personalized scrabble ones and Love Like There's No Tomorrow.
Thanks for the chance to win!
the.k.krew(at)gmail(dot)com

7/27/10, 5:28 AM  
Blogger Amy K said...

I am a follower.
the.k.krew(at)gmail(dot)com

7/27/10, 5:31 AM  
Blogger SewTamz said...

I am a follower

7/27/10, 1:08 PM  
Blogger SewTamz said...

Have your button on my blog http://sewtamz.blogspot.com (stop by and enter my giveaway too!)

7/27/10, 1:08 PM  
Blogger SewTamz said...

Like the stacked coffee cup print!

7/27/10, 1:09 PM  
Blogger SewTamz said...

Liked on Facebook!

7/27/10, 1:09 PM  
Blogger April @ PolkaDots n' PinkySwears said...

I love the 'Bird on a Bike' print! :)

april_vereb@yahoo.com

7/27/10, 3:00 PM  
Blogger April @ PolkaDots n' PinkySwears said...

FB'd about the giveaway! :)

april_vereb@yahoo.com

7/27/10, 3:02 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

I love the Dare to be different print!

ilikepie.allison@gmail.com

7/27/10, 6:11 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Subscribe to TidyMom

ilikepie.allison@gmail.com

7/27/10, 6:12 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Button on my blog!
http://asatko.blogspot.com/

ilikepie.allison@gmail.com

7/27/10, 6:14 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Share on Facebook!

ilikepie.allison@gmail.com

7/27/10, 6:15 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Follow you on Twitter and Tweet!

http://twitter.com/ilikepieallison/status/19693858241

ilikepie.allison@gmail.com

7/27/10, 6:17 PM  
Anonymous Wendy Parr said...

I love the "I love you a bushel and a peck", my Nana used to sing that to me as a young child...I miss my Nana :0

luv2cre8@ptd.net

7/27/10, 6:52 PM  
Anonymous Wendy Parr said...

Oh, and I shared on facebook!

7/27/10, 6:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You are my SUNSHINE!!!

7/27/10, 9:51 PM  
Blogger Grimmy said...

I subscribe!!!!

7/28/10, 12:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love the Okey Dokey Artichokey print & the tea pot one too!!!! So cute!! Bushel & a Peck is precious too!!

7/28/10, 12:58 AM  
Blogger La Vita Bella said...

I love the bird cage one where it says home is where our story begins. Very cute signs. :)

7/28/10, 9:45 PM  
Blogger Moore Minutes said...

This giveaway ROCKS! I am SO happy to find her store...I am in love with about 20 prints lol. :) Thank you! My VERY favorite is the always say please and thank you one.

7/28/10, 11:41 PM  
Blogger Moore Minutes said...

I am a happy follower too!

7/28/10, 11:41 PM  
Anonymous Whitney J. said...

I love 'Home is Where Your Story Begins'!

couponlover323 at gmail dot com

7/29/10, 7:23 AM  
Blogger Staci A said...

I love her "Begin Each Day with a Smile" print!
mommastaci33 at yahoo dot com

7/29/10, 8:43 PM  
Blogger Staci A said...

I'm already a subscriber. Thanks!
mommastaci33 at yahoo dot com

7/29/10, 8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like you, I love her "Home is Where Your Story Begins!"

debabresch@wi.rr.com

7/30/10, 4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am already a subscriber. Thanks.

debabresch@wi.rr.com

7/30/10, 4:32 PM  
Blogger Claire Atoxim said...

My choice and it was a very hard choice would be the Personalized Scrabble Art Poster Print

Atoxim at gmail dot com

8/2/10, 7:26 AM  
Blogger Claire Atoxim said...

Already a blog follower

Atoxim at gmail dot com

8/2/10, 7:29 AM  
Blogger Claire Atoxim said...

Following on twitter (Atoxim) and have retweeted about the giveaway

Atoxim at gmail dot com

8/2/10, 7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home