Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

June 10, 2009

Easy Window Cleaning tip

With all of the rain we've had this year, my windows are a mess!

I love that my windows tip in for cleaning the outside, but they only tip in on the bottom half making the top outside window ummmmmm....hard to clean!

Last week I couldn't stand my dirty windows any more, we had a dry beautiful day....perfect for window cleaning!

Want to know my secret for cleaning the outside of my windows that don't tip in?

I use my swiffer floor tool - wrap a few paper towels around it

spray the window with my cleaner - the use the swiffer to reach outside and clean the upper half of my windows!

Works for ME!!

Now I have beautiful CLEAN windows!!

you may also want to check yesterdays post for another "easy tip"

a GREAT easy way to fix Corn on the Cob!


post signature

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What a great tip!! And it's coming at just the right time too - I told my husband this morning I wanted to clean the windows, but never figured out how to clean the top ones on the outside. Thanks for sharing!!

6/10/09, 9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is such a great idea! So simple that I feel like an idiot for not thinking of it myself. Thanks for sharing!

6/10/09, 11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My window tops haven't been clean since we built this house 8 years ago. LOL!!! What a great tip!

~Shelley

6/10/09, 5:14 PM  
Blogger Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

You rock? I love that! My husband is the one who breaks down and gives in to clean our windows... I'm totally showing him this post! :)

And I love the corn tip!

6/11/09, 2:34 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I've never thought of doing this before! I think I can get my 5 year old to love this idea too!
Great blog, glad I find you!

6/11/09, 7:26 AM  
Anonymous MagMom said...

Great idea! It's too bad some of my windows are painted shut! (Thanks to previous owners.)

6/11/09, 12:33 PM  
Anonymous Window Cleaning said...

Not a bad do it yourself tip! if you would like more window cleaning info and tips, check out:
http://windowcleaningsuccess.com/blog

6/23/09, 12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home