Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

September 9, 2009

Gallery Wrap Canvas & Giveaway!


This is one of my favorite pictures of our two beautiful daughters!

It was one of those shots that just "happened". We didn't set out to take pictures, they were just enjoying each other's company on the front porch one afternoon while I had my camera. At first it started like this

but after a few tries I got "THE" shot! you know, the one that you think "WOW I need to blow this up and put it on the wall" kind of shot.

I knew that I not only wanted this shot on my wall, but I thought it would be fun to have in a gallery wrapped canvas. I have always loved gallery wraps, but I've never had one myself. That's when I found Canvas on Demand!

CanvasOnDemand.com can turn your photos into priceless art.

I uploaded my picture to their easy to use site, and in less than a week, they sent me back a stunning canvas of MY photo. The quality was phenomenal--it was even better than I had expected and in fact the portrait is now hanging in my new office in a spot of honor. It looks like I paid for a professional photographer and piece of art.


Imagine my excitement when this arrived at my house in just SIX short days!


I carefully removed it from all of the wrapping and was in awe of the size and quality!! I had to take a picture with Cullen sitting next to it, so you could see the size!


The corners are beautifully wrapped nice and tight!


Canvas On Demand offers your choice of PhotoRealistic (my choice), bringing your photo to full life, or Pixel Painting (brush stroke) , which appears to have been produced by delicate strokes of an artist's brush. I then opted for Thick (1.5") Gallery Wrapping (where the canvas is stretched over a wooden frame so that the edges of the material are drawn around it).

I had already converted my picture to black and white but Canvas on Demand can do that for you, as well as several other retouching services

Have questions or need help with your order? Not only does Canvas On Demand do a supreme job, but they have some of the best customer service I have ever experienced. They reply to your emails with lightning speed. I even received the following email from them just a few hours after placing my order:

Regarding your recent order, the image that you
submitted does not fit the exact proportions for
the size of canvas you have chosen. In order to
assure a good fit, we are going to make your
canvas a custom size of 16x24 instead of
16x20. We will do this at no additional charge
to you. Our goal is for you to be completely
satisfied with the finished product, so we just
wanted to keep you informed of this
modification. We will get started
immediately. We will do a great job for you!

And a GREAT job they did!! I am just in love with my canvas! I can't wait to place another order, or two or three!! Wont these make GREAT gifts?! With Christmas quickly approaching I think I have the PERFECT gift in mind for a few people on my list!!

I love how you can see it walking down the hallway!♥


How about you? Do you have a picture would you love to have as a gallery wrap canvas ?

Well guess what! you know it's coming right?
a GIVEAWAY!!

The great folks over at Canvas On Demand have been so generous and are offering one TidyMom reader a $50 credit to purchase their own Gallery Wrap Canvas!

Prices start at $59 for the Gallery Wrap and go up depending on the size. This is a perfect gift for anyone or a way to decorate the nursery, office or any room in your home!

THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED

Contest ends Sept 16, 2009 at noon CST.

I'm HOOKED on Canvas!! Head over to Julia's Hooked on Friday's party and be sure to stop by Melissa’s Beautiful Life party today, too.

post signature


Labels: , , , , ,

130 Comments:

Blogger Dominika said...

First and foremost, LOVE the photo and the canvas is GORGEOUS! It looks simply amazing in your room. Of course it helps to have such pretty subjects :o)

If I were to make one it would be of the photo I took of Ava when she was a baby and wearing a beautiful bonnet that her great grandma gave her. I would have the thin wrap canvas as an option but whether I would do anything else to it I'm not sure. It's pretty sweet as it is.

inalaundrydaze.blogspot.com

9/9/09, 6:16 PM  
Blogger dsouth20 said...

I would order the 16X20 thick wrap probably of my son & daughter playing together - I SO love the idea!

9/9/09, 6:18 PM  
Blogger B :) said...

I'm so glad you like it!!!!

9/9/09, 6:38 PM  
Blogger jen@odbt said...

It turned out fantastic. I would probably get one of my kids walking on the beach. I love the photosplits option.

9/9/09, 7:20 PM  
Blogger Jules said...

WOW! I love the PhotoSplits! I have a gorgeous panoramic picture of hubby and I that I would love to break up into probably 3 canvases. It would just be perfect in our bedroom. love love love this

9/9/09, 7:20 PM  
Blogger Jules said...

I'm already a follower (=

9/9/09, 7:21 PM  
Blogger Jules said...

I have your button on my sidebar

9/9/09, 7:21 PM  
Blogger Jules said...

I tweeted about the giveaway (@itsjules)

9/9/09, 7:22 PM  
Blogger Jules said...

I posted about this giveaway on my sidebar!

9/9/09, 7:25 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

I have always wanted a canvas gallery wrap but can't every take a picture I think is worthy enough. I think I would choose the picture I recently used as my blog header - www.daltonfl.blogspot.com.

9/9/09, 7:39 PM  
Blogger Amy @ Living Locurto said...

Sweet photo! I've always wanted a gallery wrapped canvas. What a fun giveaway!

9/9/09, 7:54 PM  
Blogger Amy @ Living Locurto said...

I Subscribe & have your button on my blog:-)

9/9/09, 7:55 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

That turned out beautifully! How awesome that they customized your canvas size for free!

I would do the picture on my blog today. LOL, just kidding. There are several of my daughter that I would love to have on canvas and a few of my nephew that would make the cutest gift for my sister, so I'd have to think pretty hard to decide.

I also like the Photo Realistic option and would probably go with the 1 1/2" wrap as well.

Thanks for the great giveaway!

9/9/09, 8:33 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

I am a follower.

9/9/09, 8:37 PM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

Great picture of your girls!! I would LOVE to have one of my wedding photos done in a canvas like that!

9/9/09, 8:49 PM  
Blogger Kay said...

Hi Cheryl!
I love where you hung your picture. I couldn't narrow it down to one picture, but I have several of Andi & her best friend Ellie that I would love to use their collage format. Ellie is like my third daughter and I don't have picture of her to hang, this would be a great way to do so. :)
-Kay
cjgiftshop@iowatelecom.net

9/9/09, 8:59 PM  
Anonymous jennifer said...

What a great picture! It accents your hallway nicely. I would choose a PhotoRealistic Gallery Wrapped canvas of my son and daughter, together.

suziewong1313@yahoo.com

9/9/09, 9:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'd use a picture with my family and the doggy! And I love the idea of a collage! Thanks for entering me into this giveaway!

unforgetable_dreamer_always(at)hotmail.com

9/9/09, 10:02 PM  
Anonymous keLi said...

great photo ... the picture i'd use is one of my 3 month-old sucking his dad's nose. it sounds gross, but it was a really cute moment ... another one of those that "just happened."

9/9/09, 10:13 PM  
Blogger marie said...

My daughter-in-law just sent me a new photo of my youngest (6 months old) grandbaby. She's sitting on a doll bench with two large teddybears - one on each side. She's wearing a long sleeve onsie, a hat with ear-flaps and sherpa lined booties. It's the cutest photo ever!
I would get this photo down as an 11 x 14 thin wrap and I'd give it to my son and daughter-in-law for Christmas.
Thanks for the chance to win!

9/9/09, 10:21 PM  
Blogger marie said...

I'm a follower too!

Oh yes ~ your daughters' canvas is great!!

9/9/09, 10:24 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I would put my kids' picture in the family room. Great review of the canvas site. Thanks!

9/9/09, 10:25 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I am also a subscriber

9/9/09, 10:25 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I would love to get a picture of my two year old and his new baby brother with the thick gallery wrap option!

heatherdemke(at)gmail(dot)com

9/9/09, 10:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have ordered from them before and it was beautiful. I would like to turn another beach picture of our family into brushed canvas art.

9/9/09, 11:09 PM  
Anonymous Chris S. said...

Love you picture of your girls.

I have the perfect picture for that wrapped canvas. Our family vacationed for the first time this summer in OBX. My mom captured a great pic of my husband and I facing the water and our twin boys were sitting close to the water side by side like my husband and I. It was a random shot...but would be so cool in my newly painted (with nothing hanging on the walls yet) master bedroom.

staym(at)comcast(dot)net

Thank you!

9/9/09, 11:50 PM  
Blogger Shooting Stars Mag said...

I would love to get a picture of myself, my sister, and brother for my mom. She'd love it. and I think having a painting-esque photo would be awesome.

lauren51990 AT aol DOT com

9/10/09, 12:24 AM  
Blogger Shooting Stars Mag said...

tweet:

http://twitter.com/ShootingStarMag/status/3881718942


lauren51990 at aol dot com

9/10/09, 12:25 AM  
Anonymous Jenny @ Mom of 2 said...

Would love a 16x16 1.5' wrap! We are doing family pictures soon and this woudl be a great way to display them. I just started my own blog and I am going to try to post your giveaway there. Thanks for sharing such great ideas!

9/10/09, 7:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://mommyof2soulmateof1.blogspot.com/2009/09/go-check-out-tidymom.html

Here is my blog on your giveaway! I also became a follower and grabed your button!

9/10/09, 7:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I really like the thick gallery wrap. and I would love to do photo of my dad and I. since he is terminally ill. this would be a wonderful memory. amsbolda@hotmail.com

9/10/09, 7:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

email subscriber. amsbolda@hotmail.com

9/10/09, 7:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have your button. amsbolda@hotmail.com

9/10/09, 7:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

tweeted. amsbolda@hotmail.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/3886624064

9/10/09, 7:57 AM  
Blogger Lisa Marie said...

I love it...Oh I wanna win yours looks so awesome...what a great give away...
Okay I would do the photo wrap thin and go with the realistic I like that the most... Okay I'm doing 3 or more here..I'm blogging the give away asap and I'm adding your tidymom to my papernote and I'm gonna tweet the give away through my facebook Photography by L... I'm so excited I wanna win...xo, Lisa

9/10/09, 8:32 AM  
Blogger Lisa Marie said...

Okay I blogged and I forgot to say I would canvas wrap a photo of my girls too...going to tweet it now...

9/10/09, 8:39 AM  
Anonymous ursula said...

Oh, I would LOVE one of these of my two boys....like you described, it takes a few shots to get "just the right one" - but believe me, I would find it for this giveaway! thanks

Ursula at uswood1@optonline.net

9/10/09, 9:41 AM  
Blogger Stacey - Elle Belle said...

Love this idea! I would have a photo done just like yours, the options you picked are great, I especially like the thick wrap. I just had our 2nd daughter 6 weeks ago, and I have a family photo session scheduled with our photographer when she's 6 months, so I would have one of those photos of our new family of 4 turned into a canvas wrap.

stacey(at)ellebellebaby(dot)com

9/10/09, 9:45 AM  
Blogger christina grandstaff said...

Just put your button on my humble little blog!

9/10/09, 9:51 AM  
Blogger christina grandstaff said...

I'm a follower!!

9/10/09, 9:55 AM  
Blogger christina grandstaff said...

http://grand947.blogspot.com/2009/09/cant-even-handle-it.html

Blogged about it!!

I'm drooling at the idea!!! Even if I don't win - I've been inspired into action!

9/10/09, 10:26 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I would love to get one of my son and daughter together.

9/10/09, 10:37 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I am a follower.

9/10/09, 10:38 AM  
Blogger Ally said...

I blogged about it!
http://3boysandaprincess-ally.blogspot.com/2009/09/check-this-out.html

9/10/09, 10:51 AM  
Blogger Ally said...

I would love to have one of my kids or even a beautiful sunset that I captured on vacation.

9/10/09, 10:52 AM  
Blogger Ally said...

I am also a Tidy Mom follower!

9/10/09, 10:53 AM  
Blogger Alisa said...

I would probably get a 16x16 thin gallery frame of a family photo I have. Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

9/10/09, 10:56 AM  
Blogger Alisa said...

I am a subscriber already!

9/10/09, 10:57 AM  
Blogger Alisa said...

I put your button on my blog! thanks so much!

9/10/09, 10:57 AM  
Blogger mitchiesmom said...

I stumbled into your blog - and what a lucky day for me!!! Love your blog and what a terrific giveaway!! These canvas photos rock!!! I would and will have a picture done of my only son and I - in black in white - wrapped!! My son leaves for the Marines in 2 months and I need to have a picture of the two of us!!! Thanks for the idea!!

9/10/09, 11:30 AM  
Blogger meandthreefortea said...

I love this idea! I would love to see my three kiddos in the photo realistic hanging over the fireplace.....which is in pieces waiting to get remodeled....but that's another story. Thanks for sharing!!}

9/10/09, 12:05 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

i would have a really cute picture of my son and the twins for our family picture wall.

9/10/09, 12:43 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

I would definitely want to wait and do one of all 3 of our kiddos.....that way we can enjoy it forever :)

9/10/09, 12:52 PM  
Anonymous Tracey said...

Wow, Cheryl, your photo looks awesome! At first I thought I'd like to use one of the many photos I have of my daughter, but as my 5 year wedding anniversary approaches, I think I would choose one of my favorite wedding photos in a photo-realistic and thick gallery wrap instead. We never did put together a wedding album, and have no photos of ourselves displayed. This would be a perfect way to honor our special day.

tjshops at gmail . com

9/10/09, 1:40 PM  
Anonymous Tracey said...

I'm also a subscriber.

tjshops at gmail . com

9/10/09, 1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to have one of my kids. Thank you so much for the idea. What a blessing
kh_neville@hotmail.com

9/10/09, 4:54 PM  
Anonymous Everyday Mom of 1 said...

I have a photo from our last trip home to Australia. Little one and myself were walking out on the lake on the dock holding hands. It is very cute and I would love it on my wall.

I love the splits option

9/10/09, 7:51 PM  
Anonymous Everyday Mom of 1 said...

I am a follower

9/10/09, 7:52 PM  
Blogger Roeshel said...

I didn't see the giveaway coming. I think it's been a long day. I kept looking at what a beautiful job they did for you (and your 2 pretty girls) thinking - "I need one of those of my girls, I'm bookmarking their site!" I like the black and white/wrapped option too.

Thanks for the generous giveaway! Please count me in!

Roeshel

9/10/09, 8:51 PM  
Blogger Roeshel said...

I'm already a follower! :)
Roeshel
thediyshowoff(at)gmail(dot)com

9/10/09, 8:53 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

oh wow! that turned out great! I just had photo's done for my son and there is a great one of him sitting on railroad tracks. It would be adorable on canvas like this!

9/10/09, 9:06 PM  
Blogger Michele P. said...

I would want a photo of my dad or my kids on the 11 x 11 wrapped canvas, they sure come out so nice!

9/10/09, 10:04 PM  
Blogger Michele P. said...

following on twitter @micaela6955 and tweeted about it http://twitter.com/micaela6955/status/3903518233

9/10/09, 10:05 PM  
Blogger Jodi Renshaw said...

I would use this pic: http://www.flickr.com/photos/thishandmadelife/3901156038/ and I think I would have it done as a triptych. Thanks for hosting this!

Jodi

9/10/09, 10:12 PM  
Blogger Jodi Renshaw said...

I am a follower :)

Thanks.
Jodi

9/10/09, 10:13 PM  
Anonymous Shelly T. said...

I would choose the "thick gallery wrap" as an option. I also like the triptych. I would use a photo that my husband took of a tree in black and white.

s-tay(at)cox(dot)net

9/11/09, 12:00 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

I would do a wedding photo. I didn't get a photographer and so I don't have any beautiful photos on the wall! :( I would probably have to get them Retouched / Restored

9/11/09, 1:20 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/amolino/status/3906316714

9/11/09, 1:21 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

FB
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/posted.php?id=1579017172&share_id=133902022205&comments=1&ref=nf#div_story_133902022205_133902022205

9/11/09, 1:23 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

Subscirber via reader

9/11/09, 1:23 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

I have your button on the blog
http://iheartgiveaways.blogspot.com/

9/11/09, 1:25 AM  
Blogger bridget {bake at 350} said...

Me, me!!!

First, the canvas of your girls is gorgeous!

Second, I know EXACTLY which picture I would choose of my son and I'd have it done in black and white.

Great giveaway!

9/11/09, 9:38 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

Love it! Please enter me in the great giveaway!

9/11/09, 11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to get a pic of my 2 sons in a b&w canvas.

euroduck111@hotmail.com

9/11/09, 1:51 PM  
Anonymous Cecelia Jessee said...

I have wanted one of these for so long. I would have a gallery wrapped canvas of the most recent favorite shot of my boys. My 15yr old son was actually smiling, instead of smirking. HA

Cece

9/11/09, 1:53 PM  
Anonymous Cecelia Jessee said...

I also bacame a follower...loving your blog.

Cece

9/11/09, 1:54 PM  
Blogger Lotta Dahl said...

That is such a great photo! The best ones always happen when you least expect it though don't they? I suppose I would get a photo of hubby and I together. I have a ton of photos of him hung up around the house, but we have so few of the both of us, it would be a good excuse to take one. He is in the Navy and is always on deployment so we don't have a lot of time for picture taking when he's home.

9/11/09, 2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your picture! I am very impressed with the job Canvas on Demand did, I've never used them before and it looks great.

9/11/09, 4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That photo is way cool. If I was to win the $50 credit I would chose the wall art option. I would want a photo of my kids skateboarding, side by side like the wll art stuff. I have over 1000 photos of each of them done by a professional photographer that I've yet to use. pwejones@gmail.com

9/11/09, 9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great giveaway! We have a family beach picture that I would love to see on a wall with the brushed option.
Kirstin @ tkzm2j2@msn.com

9/11/09, 9:08 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Just found the link to your blog. What a great idea- we have the cutest picture of our three kids (on our little blog) that would be perfect on canvas! What a great idea for a gift too.

9/11/09, 9:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'd most likely choose a collage of tons of my family members. I'm usually the one with the camera since I carry it everywhere so I've taken TONS. :)

9/11/09, 11:48 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

I would love to have one of the girls in their princess things
a10small@hotmail.com

9/12/09, 4:35 PM  
Blogger ImagineCozy said...

Your girls photo is priceless! Thanks for the info on the canvas wrap. I have been wanting to do one of those.

I have a darling photo of my three kids and it would look so good at the end of my hallway!
-Angela

9/12/09, 4:59 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

I would love to have one of the pictures I just took of my daughter (her five year pictures) done just how you did yours, photo realistic and with the thick edge. Yours turned out beautifully!

9/12/09, 5:08 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

I tweeted: http://twitter.com/LittleGirlGreen/status/3942431484

9/12/09, 5:16 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

I follow!

9/12/09, 5:16 PM  
Blogger FiddlersBride said...

What a beautiful picture of your daughters and now it really does look like its hanging in a gallery. I love that you put it where you did!

I love the photo splitz-- I have several pictures of the beaches of Cape Cod and light house scenes that would make for great photo splits on our living room wall.

9/12/09, 9:47 PM  
Blogger FiddlersBride said...

I am also an e-mail susbscriber : )

Mary at mary_phelan at verizon dot net

9/12/09, 9:47 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9/13/09, 1:52 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Email subscriber.

9/13/09, 1:53 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Tweeted @ http://twitter.com/surlygirl19

9/13/09, 1:55 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

My grandmother is in her final stage of Alzheimer's and I recently found a generational photo of her, my father and me (all parents of only children) that I would love to turn into a canvas for my father so that he is always reminded of the love that he has had from both his "girls". I've bookmarked the website just in case. Gorgeous work they do. I would probably get the framed black picture as it would be more stark and expressive.

9/13/09, 1:57 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Following

9/13/09, 1:59 AM  
Anonymous Amanda said...

I would pic a picture of my three kids.... its my favorite ever!

Amanda

9/13/09, 7:44 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I just found your blog and love it! I LOVE canvas wrapped photos (& paintings). I'd use one of my son from his newborn session to hang in the nursery.

9/13/09, 9:44 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I'm following your blog now.
I tweeted...@mishycrawford.

9/13/09, 9:45 AM  
Blogger Jules said...

I tweeted this morning! itsjules

9/13/09, 1:16 PM  
Anonymous Ladybug said...

OMG!!! I am in love with this idea! I have the perfect picture of my kids for this canvas. I love the gallery wrap style and the sepia look is neat too. This is a definate on my Christmas list. The grandparents will love it!

sara@ladybugsandlilypads.com

9/14/09, 7:13 AM  
Anonymous Ladybug said...

I posted this on twitter!

9/14/09, 7:13 AM  
Blogger Tonya said...

Your photo looks amazing on canvas! Love it!

If I won I would choose a picture taken last year for our family Christmas photos. It is a black & white photo - close up of my husband holding our son and smiling and I'm looking up at them. We are all close together. I just love the photo. I love how it shows the guys smiling and having a great time together and then there I am admiring the men in my life. :) Hope I win!

9/14/09, 2:37 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I love how your picture turned out - amazing!

If I won your contest I have a picture of my son's ear - yes, I know that sounds weird, but it shows all the little 5 yr old fuzz and part of his juicy cheek. I hope you pick me!

9/15/09, 6:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I already follow you.

9/15/09, 6:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just tweeted

http://twitter.com/LivingOneMoment/status/4003021462

9/15/09, 7:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Added your button.

http://nkgebodman.blogspot.com

9/15/09, 7:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just bought a new house and need new stuff for the walls. I think I would do a photo split since I have some large walls to cover and it would give a neat look.

9/15/09, 7:06 AM  
Blogger Designs by Jessie said...

I just posted on facebook!

9/15/09, 8:00 AM  
Blogger Designs by Jessie said...

I really like the photo split! that is pretty awesome!

9/15/09, 8:00 AM  
Blogger Designs by Jessie said...

Im a follwer

9/15/09, 8:01 AM  
Blogger Thena said...

Beautiful picture!! I love the photo realistic option. The picture I would pic would definetly be one of my daughter, son-in-law, and granddaughter, minutes after my granddaughter was born.

9/15/09, 10:38 AM  
Blogger Thena said...

I just tweeted about it.

9/15/09, 10:49 AM  
Blogger lej619 said...

oh my i have a nimber of pictures in mind if i win.
i also follow subcribe and will put up on facebook
your daughters remind me of my daughter and trying to take pictures. lol
thanks for the giveaway.
quiltingbug619@yahoo.com

9/15/09, 5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A black and white picture of my kids together with the canvas wrap - hmmmm..great Christmas ideas!

9/15/09, 5:56 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I would choose a wedding picture of mine. And I would have to choose the retouch option.'
jessmy13@yahoo.com

9/15/09, 6:25 PM  
Blogger Martha said...

I would love to have this canvas made of a photo taken of my boys at the beach over 20 years ago. I think it would look great with the canvas wrap option. Great giveaway. Oh, and Jodi sent me.

9/15/09, 6:31 PM  
Blogger Martha said...

I also subscribed to your site for another entry for the Canvas on Demand giveaway. Thanks

9/15/09, 6:38 PM  
Blogger HollyDays said...

WOW! I would LOVE one of these pics. I would blow up a picture of myself as a toddler on my Daddy's shoulder. He was a band director and playing a large sousaphone and I am looking over his shoulder.

My dad has been gone for a few years and I think of him constantly and would LOVE to have this picture of an everyday reminder of the legacy he has left.

Thanks!

Holly

9/15/09, 8:28 PM  
Blogger HollyDays said...

I also subscribed to your blog.

Holly

9/15/09, 8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My daughter took the most awesome picture of our cat, Chet. That's one possibility. Or my kids, they're so cute! Love your blog, I'm going to subscribe.

9/15/09, 8:48 PM  
Anonymous Julie From Inmates said...

I would choose a thick gallery wrapped canvas of my two boys What a great give-away. =)

9/15/09, 9:03 PM  
Blogger queen bee tracy said...

Thank you for highlighting this amazing website. I just spent thirty minutes looking at some of the work they've done and it is amazing. I have a great picture of my momma and daddy at their senior prom in 1949. They are so young and beautiful. I would get it in a 16 x 20 thick gallery wrap style, in it's original black & white.

9/15/09, 9:17 PM  
Blogger AngiePangie said...

How awesome! I have a picture in my living room of my two oldest daughters when they were quite young and it would be perfect for Canvas on Demand! I would probably need it retouched since it was taken before digital and will likely need some work.

I'm liking your blog ~ and subscribing now!

9/16/09, 7:12 AM  
Blogger Summer said...

My friend suggested I look at your canvas blog and I fell in love. I just received copies of my son's 2mth photos and have the perfect picture for a canvas. I've been saving wall space in his room for such a time.

www.clarkandsummer.blogspot.com to see the black and white photo i had in mind.

9/16/09, 9:36 AM  
Blogger monica said...

My husband took a picture of the desert in Tucson and it was just one of those shots that turned out perfect. I've been wanting to get it printed on canvas for a while now. I would choose the thin wrap style.

This is a great giveaway!

timothyandmonica@aol.com

9/16/09, 10:57 AM  
Anonymous traci in virginia said...

I have been wanting to order a canvas, I will have to check them out. Yours is beautiful!

9/16/09, 8:36 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

I love your photo. I have been thinking about getting this done for a photo that my in-laws took on their recent trip to Armenia. I think it would be a fantastic Christmas gift to have their picture on canvas. For that I think I'd like the thin wrap. However, after seeing the photo splits, I'm thinking of a picture my husband and I have of us when we lived by the coast!

9/16/09, 9:05 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

I blogged about it

9/17/09, 7:34 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

I posted your button on my sidebar

9/17/09, 7:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coupon! Coupons! Lots of Canvas On Demand Coupons! And free canvas... and... http://www.printinator.com

4/12/10, 9:07 AM  
Anonymous Tom said...

Canvas On Demand 4 Days Exclusive Coupon: Save 25% OFF! Hurry! Expires: April 22nd, Midnight! This promotion includes anything on Canvas On Demand including Floating Frames, and Photo Splits.
http://www.printinator.com/exclusive/4days/canvas-on-demand-coupons-4days-25.php

4/20/10, 11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home