Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

September 17, 2009

The Perfect Giveaway! Designs by Jessie


I'm super excited to tell you about my new sponsor!

Jessie from Designs by Jessie not only makes some of the cutest cameras strap covers around but she has a brand new product out!

The Perfect Pocket is Jessie's latest creation!

A perfect way to keep your electronics secure and protected, as well as making a fashion statement. It's durable, lightweight and stylish all rolled into one! What's not to love about THAT?!

The Perfect Pocket will protect your iPhone/iPod iTouch or cell phone or camera.

Check out all of the the amazing fabrics! She uses such fun colors and designs!


Oh how I LOVE a giveaway! Don't you?!

Jessie is graciously giving away a Perfect Pocket to one TidyMom reader!

THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED

Here are the ways you can win.
(Remember leave a new comment for each entry. Each comment is an entry, so if you do several things, but only leave one comment, you would only be entered once instead of several times- you can enter up to 6 times, so you would leave 6 comments)
REQUIRED:
1. Visit Jessie's shop. Come back here and tell me your favorite item.
(if you don't have a blog, be sure to leave your email address )

Extra Entries:
2. Blog about the giveaway.

3. Tweet about it. Perfect Pocket Giveaway! @TidyMom to enter visit http://bit.ly/Zogdt

4. Click here to leave me a comment on my post about Where is the Heart of Your Home?

5. Add my button to your blog.(on the right)

6. Follow my blog.

Contest ends Friday Sept 25, 2009 at 11:59 PM CST.

post signature

Labels: , ,

73 Comments:

Blogger Amber Dupree said...

My favorite is the 153 Camera Strap Slip Cover.

jacceemery@gmail.com

9/17/09, 8:01 AM  
Blogger Amber Dupree said...

I tweeted :)

9/17/09, 8:02 AM  
Blogger Amber Dupree said...

I follow your blog.

9/17/09, 8:02 AM  
Blogger Amber Dupree said...

I have your button in the 'my flair' section of my blog.

9/17/09, 8:04 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

Great giveaway! I'd pick #123 camera strap slip cover.

9/17/09, 9:09 AM  
Anonymous Andrea @ Big Creek Cottage said...

This was difficult...If I have to choose between the PP11 or the PP15 (who doesn't love houndstooth?) then I have to choose PP11....the fabric is awsome!!!! My cell phone would look fabulous in this!!!!!

9/17/09, 9:09 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

And I tweeted about the giveaway! Thanks, sweetie!

9/17/09, 9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I follow and I love your TidayMom Finds!!!!

9/17/09, 9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love item 208. The camera strap cover...I am drooling over The Rebel...this would look great on the strap...

9/17/09, 9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely a camera strap...but I am having a hard time choosing. I am definitely going to purchase one of these if I don't win. What great stuff!!

9/17/09, 9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I follow you and have your button on my blog!

9/17/09, 9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tweeted!

9/17/09, 9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I blogged about it!!!

9/17/09, 9:35 AM  
Blogger Taylor said...

I follow you!

9/17/09, 9:37 AM  
Blogger Taylor said...

I love 113 Camera Strap Slip Cover. My husband says I always look like a tourist with my camera around my neck. Maybe this would make me a cool tourist!

9/17/09, 9:40 AM  
Blogger Taylor said...

I blogged about your giveaway!

9/17/09, 9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I blogged about your giveaway! http://www.luckygirlblogdesign.com/2009/09/fabulous-give-way.html

9/17/09, 9:45 AM  
Blogger bridget {bake at 350} said...

I think the argyle cover may be my favorite. :) Cute giveaway!!!

9/17/09, 10:09 AM  
Blogger Flutterby said...

I follow you. I looked at her site and to be honest, I want that quilt!! Too bad that's not the giveaway prize ;) I also really love the PP08 and PP09 patterns. So fun!

9/17/09, 11:03 AM  
Blogger Kay said...

Hey Cheryl!
I visited her site and requested wholesale information. I really like her fabric selections.
-Kay
cjgiftshop@iowatelecom.net

9/17/09, 11:33 AM  
Anonymous ashley said...

i like the 123 Camera Strap Slip Cover! great stuff!

9/17/09, 11:36 AM  
Blogger Mandy said...

i like #208 strap cover

9/17/09, 11:50 AM  
Blogger everyday mom of one said...

I love the PPO4 cell phone case

9/17/09, 12:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

these are so adorable. I love the Perfect Pockets :: PP08 iPod iPhone Cell Phone Case. amsbodla@hotmail.com

9/17/09, 1:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

tweeted. amsbolda@hotmail.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/4059608267

9/17/09, 1:12 PM  
Blogger Tamara B. said...

I like the PP10 iPod iPhone Cell Phone Case
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

9/17/09, 1:43 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

I really like the PP06 iPod iPhone Cell Phone Case, but there are others I would be happy with too! :)

9/17/09, 4:21 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

I follow!

9/17/09, 4:21 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

I tweeted at http://twitter.com/LittleGirlGreen/status/4063488528!

9/17/09, 4:22 PM  
Blogger dsouth20 said...

Camera straps are my favourite!

9/17/09, 4:29 PM  
Blogger dsouth20 said...

I follow your blog!

9/17/09, 4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am definitely going to buy a camera case if I don't win...my husband gave me a new camera for Mother's day and I DROPPED it the first day and put a ding in it! On another note...I am trying to email you and can't do it thru your button for some reason...I was wondering how you made your amazing frame from your office redo. Not the modpodge one...the antique white one with nothing in it. I went to Home Depot today on a hunt. I have a great frame to do the same to but can't figure it out...Help please!! It is so cute! kjw_walker@yahoo.com

9/17/09, 4:38 PM  
Blogger CJ said...

Favorite item - her American Jane quilt...wow!

9/17/09, 6:24 PM  
Blogger CJ said...

I follow your blog

9/17/09, 6:24 PM  
Anonymous Kat C. said...

i really like the PP14 iPod iPhone Cell Phone Case

katch05 at gmail dot com

9/17/09, 9:41 PM  
Blogger Sara E said...

I can't choose. I like both the PP01 and PP08 (and many more) pocket cases.
saranohw(at)yahoo.com

9/18/09, 1:31 AM  
Blogger Sara E said...

I'm now following you :)
saranohw(at)yahoo.com

9/18/09, 1:33 AM  
Blogger Sara E said...

I just blogged about it too :)
saranohw(at)yahoo.com

9/18/09, 1:38 AM  
Anonymous Jami said...

Hi there! I'm new here. I found you through Sara Ellis Designs.

I went to Jessie's site and WOW! Great stuff. It would be really hard to choose just ONE thing, but that Perfect Pocket is awesome. I need one! :)

9/18/09, 7:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, great blog and great giveaway! I love camera strap #123. They are all great though!
- Danielle
other-option AT hotmail.com

9/18/09, 8:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I also just became a follower - how could I not after perusing your blog! You have such great ideas. I'm excited to keep reading....
- Danielle
other-option AT hotmail.com

9/18/09, 8:26 AM  
Blogger Jami said...

I just became a follower!

9/18/09, 10:14 AM  
Blogger Jami said...

I just blogged about your blog and your give away. Great stuff!

:0

9/18/09, 10:15 AM  
Blogger Heidi said...

i love 140 camera strap cover. everything is so fun, love all the great color choices!

9/18/09, 11:08 AM  
Blogger Heidi said...

I'm a follower too!

9/18/09, 11:10 AM  
Blogger Heidi said...

tweeted! :) (@frogklsses)

9/18/09, 11:11 AM  
Anonymous Marie said...

#143 is my favorite! I just love black and white!

mlwalsh83 (at) yahoo.com

9/18/09, 4:45 PM  
Anonymous Marie said...

i also left you a comment on your shot at winning a samsung washer and dryer its under anonymous but i left my name Marie and put FFD on it!

mlwalsh83 (at) yahoo.com

9/18/09, 4:48 PM  
Anonymous yankeedoodleandi said...

perfect pocket Product 12/17 is my favorite.It would be the perfect size for my cell phone,or my camera.Maybe I need two?
abrien57@hotmail.com

9/18/09, 6:11 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

I like the pears! I like anything with pears, for some reason...

setyner@gmail.com

9/18/09, 6:11 PM  
Blogger nachtstern said...

Way pretty!
I like the 112 Camera Strap Slip Cover best :)

9/18/09, 8:13 PM  
Blogger nachtstern said...

I am now following your blog

9/18/09, 8:14 PM  
Blogger nachtstern said...

I left a comment on your "Where is the Heart of Your Home?" post

9/18/09, 8:17 PM  
Anonymous Vera said...

Aww too bad I missed your giveaway, but thanks for pointing out a really cool site :)

9/19/09, 5:29 AM  
Blogger Jami said...

I am having so much fun here, I added your button to my blog!

9/19/09, 8:06 AM  
Blogger Jami said...

I left a comment on your Heart of the Home contest. Good Luck!

9/19/09, 8:07 AM  
Anonymous Jess said...

I love all the fabrics! I pick PP16 cause green is just awesome!

9/19/09, 11:08 AM  
Blogger Dominika said...

Oh I love all of the camera strap covers, so much that I actually bought one :o) I chose design 123 and added an extra 3" too. I still want design numbers 159 and 185 though with the extra length as well, but maybe another time :0)

I also have your button on my blog, I follow your blog, and I commented on your "Where is the Heart of your home" blog.

Thanks!

9/19/09, 11:43 AM  
Blogger Erin Bassett said...

LOVE the 123 Camera Strap Slip Cover!

9/19/09, 6:14 PM  
Blogger Erin Bassett said...

I tweeted! (@ErinBassett)

9/19/09, 6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite is the Iphone case (Brown with awesome colored dots)!

9/21/09, 8:39 AM  
Anonymous Vickie said...

I love the perfect pocket with the pink polkadot PP10. So girly!!!

zjandkbmom@yahoo.com

9/21/09, 9:09 AM  
Blogger Thena said...

PP03 loving the polka dots.

9/22/09, 7:51 AM  
Blogger Thena said...

I follow your blog.

9/22/09, 7:52 AM  
Anonymous Melissa said...

My favorite item is the camera strap cover. I follow your blog and I tweeted about it :-)

Melissa
serendipity_kara@yahoo.com

9/23/09, 4:56 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9/24/09, 12:11 AM  
Blogger Katrina said...

I like the multicolored polka dotted perfect pocket best of all.
khal5671 AT gmail.com

9/24/09, 12:13 AM  
Blogger Katrina said...

I began following you
khal5671 AT gmail.com

9/24/09, 12:13 AM  
Blogger Katrina said...

I tweeted- http://twitter.com/faith42love/status/4335192685
khal5671 AT gmail.com

9/24/09, 12:14 AM  
Blogger Katrina said...

I posted a comment on your Heart of The Home post
khal5671 AT gmail.com

9/24/09, 12:14 AM  
Blogger Katrina said...

I added your button to my sidebar
khal5671 AT gmail.com
bloodybad.com

9/24/09, 12:15 AM  
Blogger Cathy said...

I commented on your Heart Of The Home Post, and here, visited her site ;) and I already follow you.

Love the PP14, PP04, PP03, ugh. She's got some seriously cute stuff!

9/25/09, 8:52 AM  
Anonymous Allyson (aveline@optonline.net) said...

Okay, I'm here leaving comments so I thought I might as well look at the giveaway on your blog...

TOO CUTE!!

How to chose just one when all the fabrics are great?? I'll go with PP04 - I'm a sucker for preppy...pink, green AND argyle!

Can't cross my fingers that I'll win, though - they're already crossed for you! :)

9/25/09, 9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home