Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

September 14, 2009

EASY Fall Snack Mix!

I posted this "recipe" last year here. But since it's one of my FAVORITE snacks for this time of year (I made my first batch of the year over the weekend), I thought I'd repost it!

It's SOOOO easy and is great for a fall party, or just to keep around the house like we do!

*It does contain peanuts, so you have to be careful when serving this for parties*

Nuts 'N Corn

Mix equal amounts of Candy Corn and Salted Peanuts.

Shake in a ziplock bag, serve in a bowl.

Make LOTS, because it wont last long!!


Check out these great links for more fabulous recipes!!


Blessed with Grace



post signature

Labels: , , , ,

23 Comments:

Blogger SnoWhite said...

My mom used to have this around our house growing up -- it is a great combination.

9/14/09, 9:16 PM  
Blogger Beth@The Stories of A to Z said...

Dangerous recipe! It would be gone in one sitting in this house. Looks yummy.

9/14/09, 9:28 PM  
Blogger Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

My hubby LOVES candy corn. Thanks for reminding me to buy him some! Happy TMTT.

9/14/09, 9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just made up a batch this weekend for my in laws. There was not a crumb in the bottom of the bowl when they left!

9/14/09, 9:36 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

That sounds like a yummy mix of salty and sweet!

9/14/09, 10:39 PM  
Blogger Jodi Nelson said...

oh my heck! I can't wait to surprise my family with this. I have one husband and 3 boys who LOVE candy corn. And they all love peanuts too. And why haven't I ever heard of combining them? I'm gonna make some tomorrow. Thanks for the post!

9/14/09, 11:00 PM  
Blogger marie said...

Why have I never heard of this!! Yep! I'm making this one ~ it sound so yummy!

9/14/09, 11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks easy and delish : ) Great idea! Love creative people to the max!

9/15/09, 8:01 AM  
Blogger bridget {bake at 350} said...

Oh, I love this, too! I try NOT to make it every fall because it is so easy to eat WAY TOO MUCH of it!!!

9/15/09, 8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yum! Candy corn is my favorite candy this time of the year!

9/15/09, 8:58 AM  
Blogger Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Oooh, I bet this is scrumptious with the salty and sweet! :D

9/15/09, 9:24 AM  
Blogger annies home said...

great idea I think i may make this for my sunday school class

9/15/09, 12:15 PM  
Blogger groovie mom said...

Looks good. We like to do popcorn and candy corn. I'll have to give this one a try.

9/15/09, 4:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This stuff is absolutely addicting. It tastes just like a candy bar. I would like to invite you to participate in Crock Pot Wednesday at diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com. Come check it out.

9/15/09, 5:27 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Taste just like a Payday candy bar! We love it at my house.

9/15/09, 6:11 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

oh, we love this snack at our house. It's just like a Salted Nut Roll. Oh, so yummy.

9/15/09, 9:14 PM  
Blogger The Buntens said...

I seriously can eat this snack until I make myself sick! Love it.

I also mix it with popcorn to beef it up for a party or something - always a hit.

9/15/09, 10:05 PM  
Blogger Shauna said...

Yum! Now I'm craving candy corn!

9/15/09, 10:08 PM  
Blogger Its So Very Cheri said...

We Love that-it tastes like a payday.

cheri

9/15/09, 10:53 PM  
Anonymous Mag Mom said...

Oh I love this! Yay for Fall!!!!!!

9/16/09, 8:16 PM  
Blogger Nicole Feliciano said...

Hmmm, not sure about the candy corn but it looks cute. Hope you get a chance to swing by Momtrends for my recipe swap. Have a great weekend.

http://momtrends.blogspot.com/2009/09/friday-food-perfect-and-healthy-blt.html

9/18/09, 10:01 PM  
Blogger Katie girl said...

this looks really yummy! i must try!

9/20/09, 9:09 PM  
Anonymous Tonya said...

This stuff is addicting! I always buy candy corn this time of year, and usually it sits in the candy bowl and I end up finally throwing it out. No more!!! Tastes like a PayDay candy bar. YUM YUM.

9/30/09, 7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home