Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

September 18, 2009

Where is the Heart of Your Home?

"Dinner! Time to EAT!"

Do you remember your mom calling those words when you were a kid? Do you remember running down the stairs to familiar smells and rushing to take your place at the table?

Samsung Home Appliances asked Twittermoms to share "Where is the heart of your home?" What room in your house celebrates the "life" of your family?

Ours would have to be our dinner table. Whether we are having frozen pizza, flank steak sandwiches or Lasagna, the dinner table is where important stuff happens. Our family discusses news of the day, stories are told, jokes are made and most importantly memories are made for all of us!

Twittermoms and Samsung Home Applicances have teamed up to give one lucky blogger who enters and gets the most comments on their blog posts will win a free Samsung Washer (WF448AAP) and Dryer (DV448AEP).

So Let's Hear It!
Where is the heart of your home?
Let's see how many comments I can get!!


*ANONYMOUS COMMENTS
DO NOT
COUNT*
you CAN leave multiple comments though


The deadline to enter and to comment is 10/2/2009.

I'm hooked on winning a new Samsung Washer & Dryer
and our Family Dinner Table!

Click over to Hooked on Houses and see what other's are Hooked on this week!

***************************
Don't forget to enter my Perfect Pocket Giveaway while you're here
Click here for Giveaway!

post signature

Labels: , ,

35002 Comments:

1 – 200 of 35002 Newer› Newest»
Blogger Amber Dupree said...

The heart of my home is my mom's house. The kids and I go to my mom's house almost every night. Walking into their kitchen is where we are all the most comfortable and it feels the most like 'home'. Lots of laughs, hugs, smiles there!

9/18/09, 7:50 AM  
Blogger Barely Domestic Mama said...

Hopefully we will get to use our dinner table more as our little guy gets older.

Good luck on the contest!

9/18/09, 8:40 AM  
Anonymous Andrea @ Big Creek Cottage said...

the heart of our home, like many, is our kitchen. Everyone always ends up in there and I find myself trying to find new and inventive ways to add seating in there....it doesn't matter though....even with people standing...it is the heart of our home.....my fingers are crossed for you!

9/18/09, 9:09 AM  
Blogger Queen B. said...

Dear Mr. Samsung,
The heart of my home is the kitchen.
I have 3 teeange boys and a baby princess to feed. Not to mention daddy-o.
I spend 90% of my time in the kitchen. The only time I sit down is to fold laundry or post a recipe on my blog.
Since I spend all my time in my cozy kitchen, I recently purchased your FRENCH DOUBLE DOOR, BOTTOM FREEZER refrigerator and OH MY GOODNESS, I AM IN HEAVEN. PURE HEAVEN.
It's huge and I can stay organized and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that it has not one, but 2 ice makers.
Oh, and the LARGE DELI DRAWER. Oh , and the perfect storage for loose popscicles in your freezer.
I could go on and on and on, but I really didn't know I could be sooooooooo HAPPY about a refrigerator !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE IT.

9/18/09, 10:06 AM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Good Luck! I'd have to agree and say the heart of our home is our table. It didn't used to be that way, but I recently acquired my grandparents table (the one that's been around as long as I can remember). Now we do everything at that table. talk, eat, craft, laugh, cry. It's like having a little piece of my Nana in my home forever.

9/18/09, 11:03 AM  
Blogger bridget {bake at 350} said...

Definitely the kitchen! Good luck!

9/18/09, 11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The heart of our home is the couch. This is where me and my husband discuss news, problems, and just talk. Good luck on the contest!

9/18/09, 11:36 AM  
Blogger remarker/fcffollower said...

The heart of our home has become the living room ever since I won a large TV last year, even though it's not always on. It happened in stages: first "Can I eat in here?", then "Can I do my homework in here?", "Is it ok if I do my nails in here?". I drew the line at "Can I paint in here?".

9/18/09, 2:02 PM  
Blogger TidyMom said...

WOW Queen B that fridge sounds AMAZING!!

Heidi, I know how you feel - my Dad made our kitchen table, as well as most of our furniture (he was a cabinet maker) - since losing him 5 years ago to cancer I feel close to him knowing I have all the furniture around me!♥

Thanks for all the comments!!!

~TidyMom

9/18/09, 3:45 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

The heart of our home is our living room, where we relax every evening, play games with the kids, or cuddle on the couch.

Good luck!

9/18/09, 3:59 PM  
Blogger The Wannabe Queen said...

The heart of my home is the family itself! Having recently moved out of a very large 6-bedroom home to a much, much smaller 3-bedroom apartment, we've been able to realize how little the house itself matters when it comes to making your surroundings an actual home.

9/18/09, 3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have to say it is a tie between the kitchen and the basement family room. Good luck on the contest!

9/18/09, 4:15 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

The heart of my home is the dog and we are his. He patiently waits for our arrival every day from work, school, the store, etc. When he is not here, I know how he feels when we are gone. It's like the life of our house has ceased until his return. He is almost 15 and it won't be long before the heart of out home will only exist in our hearts:(

9/18/09, 4:44 PM  
Anonymous Lisa said...

The heart of our home is the kitchen/family room combination. Whether I am cooking while the kids do homework at the kitchen table, we're all watching a movie together or sitting down to dinner, it all happens here.

9/18/09, 4:46 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

The heart of our home is the living room. The kids are teenagers now, so they are on the go all the time. So, our family time is when everyone is coming in for the night, we gather in the living room and discuss what has happened during the day.

9/18/09, 4:47 PM  
Anonymous Kelly said...

The Heart of my home is the dinner table. When the boys and I are having dinner together, there's no tv just good food and great conversation.

9/18/09, 4:54 PM  
Anonymous MissKaterina said...

Ours is pretty much our bedroom. The husband and I watch movies and TV together there, and the cats and kiddo will join us for a snuggle whenever they're not off doing their own things.

9/18/09, 5:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

GOOD LUCK !!!!

9/18/09, 5:15 PM  
Anonymous yankeedoodleandi said...

I can't decide if the heart of our home is the parlor or the dining area.Both rooms share a lot of family closeness and family time.
Good luck Cheryl!

9/18/09, 5:55 PM  
Blogger Mom2*2gr8kids said...

Our kitchen table, lots of food, fun and good times!

FFD :)

9/18/09, 6:40 PM  
Blogger nordic said...

definitely the kitchen for our family. Good luck!

9/18/09, 6:47 PM  
Anonymous Penny said...

Hmmm probably the kitchen...

Good Luck!

9/18/09, 6:50 PM  
Anonymous Melanie said...

Heart of our home would probably be mine and my husband's bed. (This isn't going to get X-rated, LOL) The kids all like to crash in our bed in the morning (and they don't want to leave!) and we read there at night...sometimes we review school papers, etc. It's a huge, huge bed and the room is relatively peaceful (no TV to distract) and it seems to be where we begin and end the day as a group. Some days I feel like the heart of our home is the bathroom since everyone seems to want to use the space while I'm trying to have some privacy! :P

9/18/09, 7:54 PM  
Blogger itsmejami said...

The kitchen! Lots of good eats, love and chit chat in that room at all times!

9/18/09, 7:56 PM  
Blogger nachtstern said...

The heart of our home has two parts - the kitchen and the living room. :)

9/18/09, 8:16 PM  
Blogger Moore Minutes said...

Good luck! Here is some more comment "boost"! :) This is a good question. I like it. Our family room is the HEART of our home.

9/18/09, 10:43 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

I would have to say bathrm, because I'm always on the pot, lol. That's where I do a lot of thinking. The cat likes it in there too. =^..^=

9/19/09, 1:47 AM  
Blogger gale said...

Even though it should be the kitchen/dining room I think ours is our living room. That's where we gather to watch tv or do crafts together and we talk in there the most.

9/19/09, 3:44 AM  
Anonymous Dana said...

The heart of our home is the living room- relaxing and chatting, homework, watching t.v. together (I love snuggling and watching shows with my kids from high school musical to documentaries (which I probably never would). Dh and I chat while he works on the laptop at night. These couches are wearing out.

9/19/09, 4:15 AM  
Anonymous Darbie said...

hope u win

9/19/09, 6:28 AM  
Anonymous Glee Show said...

The heart of my home is the living room. It's where the kids and I hang out and spend most of our time! Good luck with the contest!

9/19/09, 7:21 AM  
Anonymous Jami said...

The heart of my home is my family room. All 4 of my kids are under 10 so we spend time most days snuggling or reading on the sofas. We have one of those huge upholstered ottomans that the kids love to lie on when watching tv or playing board games.

Good luck with the contest!

9/19/09, 7:51 AM  
Blogger Kati said...

We live in an apartment.. I wish we had a washer/dryer.. it is crazy with 12 families per building and 1 washer dryer! Good Luck!!

9/19/09, 7:59 AM  
Anonymous Fourjoys said...

Well, I would say the heart of my house is my kitchen area, especially when my older son is doing homework at the kitchen table and my girls are playing on the floor while I make dinner, but if I took a vote, I think the rest of my family would say in the "TV room" where they sit on a big couch and watch tv/play videogames. . . (sigh)

9/19/09, 8:12 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

I hope you win!

9/19/09, 8:59 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

Ooops, forgot to say that it is the KITCHEN!

9/19/09, 9:00 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Love your blog!

9/19/09, 10:24 AM  
Blogger arkie said...

The living room/dining room is the heart of our home, but the kitchen supports it!

Good luck on winning the contest!

9/19/09, 11:04 AM  
Blogger Dominika said...

Our kitchen in general is probably the heart of our home. The kids and I like to bake things together and often times we'll just be in there hanging out, talking, and munching on snacks after school.

Good luck with the contest!

9/19/09, 11:37 AM  
Blogger Robby said...

The heart of my home is the lounge/dining room. Good luck with the competition...hope you win!!!! xxxRobby

9/19/09, 2:11 PM  
Blogger Robin Leuschen said...

Hi...I hope from the bottom of my heart, that you win !!! The heart of my home is actually our living room...lots of conversation and movie watching and snuggling goes on there...
Robin

9/19/09, 3:21 PM  
Anonymous Lori said...

Cheryl, I love your blog and use alot of your ideas for my residents at arts & crafts time.

9/19/09, 5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool blog....it happens in our kitchen as well!!

9/19/09, 6:01 PM  
Blogger Cathe Holden said...

The heart of our home is our kitchen. The bar is lined with stools and it's where everyone gravitates to the most.

Good luck Cheryl!

9/19/09, 6:13 PM  
Anonymous Marissa said...

The dining room! Good luck!

9/19/09, 6:38 PM  
Anonymous Joyce said...

GHood Luck! Hope ya Win!

9/19/09, 7:05 PM  
Anonymous Emily said...

You just made me want to clean all the junk off my table and begin to use it for meals...Who'd a thunk???

9/19/09, 7:12 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Ours is our kitchen and our tv room that are connected to each other, we have this big house, but all cram in these two rooms.

9/19/09, 7:16 PM  
Blogger Crocketts Country Store said...

Good Luck Cheryl, Hope you win!!!

9/19/09, 7:42 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Good luck! The heart of my home is the kitchen and breakfast room. Everything we do, whether it be eating dinner, rolling cookie dough or working on craft projects, it is all done at the kitchen table.

9/19/09, 8:02 PM  
Anonymous Jodi (birdinn) said...

We love our family room! Love your blog!

9/19/09, 9:22 PM  
Blogger craftychick said...

Well being a baker I say the KITCHEN is the heart!!
Hope you win your warsher and dryer!! GOOD LUCK!

9/20/09, 7:01 AM  
Anonymous Colleen said...

Without a doubt the heart of our home is our family room. With four children, we don't always get to sit around the kitchen to talk about our day. Instead, we gather in our living room chattin about the daily events. :)

9/20/09, 9:20 AM  
Blogger Judy said...

The heart of our home is the dining room. This where we gather with all of our children, their sposes, and grands for special dinners! It makes my heart sing when we are all together!!!
Many Blessings & Good-luck~Judy Reynolds

9/20/09, 1:17 PM  
Blogger Farmhouse Primitives said...

Hoping you win those Cheryl!!! Those are great! Good luck

9/20/09, 2:28 PM  
Anonymous JDawg said...

It's the kitchen! Good luck.

9/20/09, 5:01 PM  
Blogger Buckeroomama said...

Good luck! Hope you win. :)

9/20/09, 9:39 PM  
Blogger Em said...

The heart of our home is sour great room which includes the kitchen, dining room, and living room. Good luck!

9/21/09, 2:49 AM  
Anonymous Cherry said...

Definitely the kitchen ...heart of the home ...smells of yummy food cooking would bring my husband and two sons in from anywhere in the house.Good Luck!

9/21/09, 8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The heart of our home is the kitchen table at dinner time. It's one of the few times we are all in the same spot at the same time.

9/21/09, 8:41 AM  
Blogger TheGirlieTomboy said...

Love your blog! G'luck :)

9/21/09, 10:47 AM  
Anonymous boomom said...

The heart of my home is the family room. Nice blog!

9/21/09, 11:04 AM  
Anonymous heatherfeather said...

I just love your blog! I go to it everyday! I hope you win...you deserve it!

9/21/09, 11:12 AM  
Anonymous scissor sister said...

The heart of my home is the kitchen! Hope you win!

9/21/09, 11:16 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

the heart of our home is the kitchen too! good luck!

9/21/09, 11:19 AM  
Anonymous pepper's mom said...

good luck!

9/21/09, 11:22 AM  
Blogger Blogger said...

Hi Cheryl!

It really depends on the time of day and what we're doing. During the day, we spend time in the Living Room and Kitchen and outside if it's nice. At night, when we go upstairs to our bedrooms, our room becomes the 'meeting place' for our kids to come and see us :)

I guess the heart of the home is wherever your family is at any given time.

Good Luck, I hope you win!

9/21/09, 12:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The heart of our home is without a doubt the kitchen. This is where the meals occur as well as homework and our infamous laundry folding parties. Several Christmas gifts have been made in the kitchen whether it is cookies, ornaments or potholders. It also seems to be where the most sightings of my teenage son occur.

9/21/09, 12:09 PM  
Blogger Vivobello said...

Our kitchen. :-)

9/21/09, 12:15 PM  
Anonymous Nicolette said...

The kitchen, of course. My family enjoys dinner in the kitchen as well, so it is the heart of our house.

Nicolette
http://www.furnitureanddesignideas.com/

9/21/09, 12:28 PM  
Anonymous Barb said...

Cheryl,
I just love your blog! You could be the next Martha Stewart!

9/21/09, 12:51 PM  
Blogger Amy @ Living Locurto said...

The kitchen for sure!!

9/21/09, 12:55 PM  
Blogger Kelly O. said...

everyone needs clean laundry---hope you win:)

9/21/09, 1:45 PM  
Anonymous Linda (aka granspics) said...

Love the happiness portrayed in this shot!

9/21/09, 1:49 PM  
Anonymous Jeanene (nener3 FFD) said...

This fishy is currently watching a movie with her four guppies in the family room. I brought down all their mattresses and we are having a "sleep over". I love these nights. So, I would have to say the family room for sure. Kitchen comes in second.

9/21/09, 1:50 PM  
Anonymous Wobbely said...

The kitchen has always been the heart of our home.
Best of luck!

9/21/09, 1:56 PM  
Anonymous Jim said...

hope u win

9/21/09, 2:03 PM  
Anonymous Lynn said...

of course its the kitchen, good luck

9/21/09, 2:05 PM  
Blogger itsmejami said...

Good luck!

9/21/09, 2:27 PM  
Anonymous LSUalum said...

Good Luck !

9/21/09, 2:57 PM  
Anonymous Blondie said...

Fishy party in Cheryl's laundry room!!!!

9/21/09, 2:59 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

On my computer with my fishie friends!

9/21/09, 3:06 PM  
Blogger luvmy2 said...

The heart of our home is the kitchen love is always cookin up in there.

9/21/09, 3:07 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

The laundry room must be the heart of my home - I spend the majority of my life doing laundry!

9/21/09, 3:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The heart of my home is my bed. My family reads, we talk about our day, snuggle and watch tv on it.
Good luck to you!

9/21/09, 3:12 PM  
Anonymous momof2twinboys said...

Ours is the great room/family room - the kids love watching tv and playing with their toys - we spend a lot of time there

9/21/09, 3:14 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I love your blog...now I'm off to find your cake recipe!

9/21/09, 3:31 PM  
Anonymous Linda Valent said...

The heart of my home is the lower level family room, there is plenty of space for the grandkids to play, read books and snuggle on the couch to watch a movie

9/21/09, 3:45 PM  
Blogger Susan Heim said...

You could definitely use a new washer and dryer! I hope this comment helps you win!

9/21/09, 3:52 PM  
Anonymous andi said...

I love your blog!
Good Luck!

9/21/09, 6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My swimming pool since this is the only place where we are all *unplugged*~

9/21/09, 6:29 PM  
Blogger Skinny Minnie said...

man - you have 2 many anonymous comments .... pooey . here is one that will count. goodluck

jtrophy at gmail dot com

www.icoulduseadeal.blogspot.com

9/21/09, 7:49 PM  
Anonymous Sean said...

Good luck!

9/21/09, 10:03 PM  
Blogger LisaGoeke said...

The heart of our home is also our dinner table. It is when all six of us must sit down at the table. We also discuss our day. No cell phones, ipods, toys, or any type of distractions are allowed at the dinner table.

9/22/09, 6:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The heart of our home is the kitchen. We spend most of our time in the kitchen.

Good Luck

9/22/09, 7:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Home is wherever my family gathers..together.

9/22/09, 7:29 AM  
Anonymous Fred said...

Good Luck

9/22/09, 7:32 AM  
Anonymous Paula said...

Keeping fingers crossed

9/22/09, 7:32 AM  
Blogger Jennifer at Shoreline Journeys said...

I would love to make our kitchen the heart of our home, it's really hard because it's so small, and quite dark. I hope that you can spruce your up!

9/22/09, 7:40 AM  
Blogger Thena said...

The heart of my home is the kitchen. I love cooking with my daughter. Hope you win , but I won't say I am so jealous of you if you do. LOL

9/22/09, 7:53 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

The heart of our home is definitely the living room! Good luck!

9/22/09, 7:55 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

Actually I think the heart of our home would have to tie with the dinner table as well. Its a place we reconnect every night after being apart during the day.

9/22/09, 7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The heart of our home is the dining room. Sometimes its the only place we stop and talk for the day. With work,school and the kids sports and activities its impossible to relax and hang out as a family. So the dining room table is where all our converstaions occur.

9/22/09, 8:11 AM  
Anonymous Chasity said...

The heart of our home is in the family room.

9/22/09, 8:32 AM  
Anonymous Dana said...

our kitchen whether it is cooking or supervising that is where everyone gathers during family events

9/22/09, 8:52 AM  
Blogger Macster said...

The heart of my home is my living room, that is where we spend most of our time talking, playing the Wii and just spending time together as a familyl

9/22/09, 11:05 AM  
Blogger Macster said...

My husband would say the heart of our home is the kitchen...good luck fishie!!!

9/22/09, 11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to say the heart of our home is our kitchen but since it lacks things like walls, cabinets and a floor it's not in the running. It would either be our garden where we grow a lot of our food or our den where we eat most of it.

9/22/09, 12:29 PM  
Blogger Kelly E said...

I love all your recipes Cheryl!!!

9/22/09, 2:10 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

We basically live in the "living" room!

9/22/09, 2:56 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

Boomer says he likes wherever there is catnip! =^..^=

9/22/09, 2:59 PM  
Blogger gale said...

Good luck Cheryl!!

9/22/09, 3:28 PM  
Anonymous Marcia said...

Good Luck!

9/22/09, 3:52 PM  
Blogger LisaGoeke said...

Our kitchen is definitely the heart of our home. We just got a brand new Kenmore Elite microwave, flat top oven/stove, and refrigerator. Certainly makes being in the kitchen more enjoyable!!

9/22/09, 4:07 PM  
Anonymous Tulla said...

good luck,

9/22/09, 5:01 PM  
Anonymous sami said...

this little fishie said to that little fishie, good luck

9/22/09, 5:03 PM  
Anonymous Lulu said...

The kitchen is the heart of my home,

9/22/09, 5:06 PM  
Blogger KR said...

The heart of my home is my living room. It is where we cuddle together... where we watch movies together... where we play together, talk together, cry together, laugh together, visit together, share together, and just BE.

9/22/09, 6:11 PM  
Anonymous Carolyn said...

The heart of our home is our living room because it's so cozy and has a great view. Goood luck Cheryl

9/22/09, 8:37 PM  
Blogger Inspired by eRecipeCards said...

the heart of my home is our outdoor patio

grill
smoker
table for 8
firepit
bar

entertaining and nature

good luck

9/22/09, 8:38 PM  
Anonymous yankeedoodleandi said...

Something keeps dragging me back to your blog.There is so much to read here.

9/22/09, 11:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The kitchen is the heart of all of our homes!!!

9/22/09, 11:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The living room and dining room is the heart of our home. Good Luck!

9/23/09, 12:42 AM  
Blogger Amber Dupree said...

I didn't know I could leave multiple comments!

Last comment I told you the heart of my mom's house. The kitchen.

This time, my house. The living room. Where we all gather and watch Funniest Home Videos and laugh until we cry.

9/23/09, 8:09 AM  
Blogger Amber Dupree said...

My in-laws house: the sunroom. I don't think I need to say anything other than 'sunroom' on this one. *sigh*

9/23/09, 8:10 AM  
Blogger Amber Dupree said...

My sister's house: Since she lives with my mom I have to say kitchen again.

9/23/09, 8:10 AM  
Blogger Amber Dupree said...

My brother's house: It's not really a room, but his front porch. The swing. Fun times and good conversation there!

9/23/09, 8:11 AM  
Anonymous Linda valent said...

The heart of my home has become my bedroom when the grandkids spend the night, they love snuggling up and reading books

9/23/09, 8:41 AM  
Anonymous Linda Valent said...

The heart of my home, when my grown kids visit, is the kitchen, we talk, laugh, cook together, clean up together -

9/23/09, 8:42 AM  
Anonymous Linda Valent said...

The heart of my home on holidays is the kitchen and dining room everybody is talking, eating, laughing - it's warm and cozy - a wonderful feeling

9/23/09, 8:43 AM  
Anonymous Wendy said...

I think the heart of our home is the kitchen because of the island--everyone congregates around it! I asked my husband what he thought and he said "the patio" because that's where WE hang out! But I liked the "dog" answer too...that is so true that our dog Millie is the heart of our home.

9/23/09, 8:57 AM  
Anonymous LisaGoeke said...

I look forward to seeing the wonderful recipes you post.

9/23/09, 9:11 AM  
Anonymous Jeanene (nener3 FFD) said...

Good luck. love your blog

9/23/09, 9:23 AM  
Anonymous Jeanene (nener3 FFD) said...

Love the pic of your cake. Can't wait to see recipe.

9/23/09, 9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck~ love your blog!

9/23/09, 10:06 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

Keeping my fingers crossed:)

9/23/09, 1:43 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

I think at this age, my bed is the heart of my home, lol.

9/23/09, 2:31 PM  
Anonymous Becky said...

Our Dining room table is the heart of our home

9/23/09, 2:53 PM  
Anonymous Becky said...

Good luck.

9/23/09, 2:54 PM  
Anonymous Wren said...

I hope you win.

9/23/09, 2:55 PM  
Anonymous Rebecca said...

The dning room table is a place we always gather.

9/23/09, 2:56 PM  
Anonymous Becky said...

A new washere and dryer would be wonderful.

9/23/09, 2:57 PM  
Blogger carter said...

Good Luck! ;0)

9/23/09, 4:13 PM  
Blogger carter said...

The heart of the home is the living room right in front of the fire place where can play board games, read books and cuddle with the ones you love....

9/23/09, 4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. Good Luck!

9/23/09, 4:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Our family room! :)

9/23/09, 5:06 PM  
Anonymous Paradise Fam said...

GL!!!!

9/23/09, 5:07 PM  
Anonymous megan said...

I LLLLLOOOOVVVVEEEE YOUR BLOG! Good Luck!

9/23/09, 9:15 PM  
Anonymous heather said...

good luck!

9/23/09, 9:16 PM  
Anonymous Carolyn said...

Hope you win Cheryl.

9/23/09, 9:49 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

I would say the heart of our home is the bedroom, but so m=not for the reason you might think. It is where my hubby and I get together and watch TV, read and just be with one another.

9/24/09, 12:08 AM  
Blogger gale said...

Good luck Chery. I hope you win it all!

9/24/09, 1:40 AM  
Anonymous Vicki D said...

The heart of my home happens to be my daughter's kitchen. Since I am alone now I enjoy the love and laughter there. It just so happens my daughter is Cheryl!

Hope you win babe, since you have my old set and before me it was Grandma's.

Love Ya

9/24/09, 7:07 AM  
Anonymous Kim said...

I think the heart of our home is the kitchen
also, since that is where we spend the most
time and lots of activities, discussions and
ideas originate there. It is also the place
that stores the comfort food!!!!!!!

If you are still using grandma's washer and dryer, you definitely need these machines!! ha!

9/24/09, 7:58 AM  
Anonymous Vicki said...

Isure hope you win!!!

9/24/09, 9:10 AM  
Blogger Amber Dupree said...

When I was growing up we spent so much time at my Grandma's house. Most of our time was spent in the kitchen. I loved watching her cook!

9/24/09, 10:47 AM  
Blogger quiltnmaryf said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9/24/09, 1:22 PM  
Anonymous Linda said...

I hope you win - it would actually make doing laundry fun.

9/24/09, 2:51 PM  
Anonymous Linda V said...

Good luck - the washer and dryer look fabulous

9/24/09, 2:52 PM  
Anonymous Linda Lee said...

Lots of luck - and if you win I will bring over a basket or two of clothes.

9/24/09, 2:53 PM  
Anonymous Erica said...

Hope you win, I have a one year old and since he has been born the amount of laundry has escalated and it would be nice to have an updated washer and dryer.

9/24/09, 2:55 PM  
Anonymous Tera said...

I am a new bride, going to the laundromat is never fun, hope you win and if you do, please let us know if the washer and dryer functions as good as it looks.

9/24/09, 2:57 PM  
Anonymous Michele said...

The heart of my home is not the laundry room, although I use my washer and dryer every day, with a new set like this doing laundry would not be such a chore.

9/24/09, 2:59 PM  
Anonymous Mindy said...

Good luck - hope you win - my dryer has to be run twice in order to get the clothes dry - a new set would probably cut down your time in the laundry room.

9/24/09, 3:01 PM  
Anonymous Brandi said...

Hope you win. Really beautiful set!

Sounds like most people really cherish their kitchens.

9/25/09, 6:39 AM  
Anonymous Lisa said...

Have a great weekend Cheryl! Good Luck!!

9/25/09, 6:43 AM  
Anonymous Lauren said...

Fingers crossed that you will win!

9/25/09, 6:44 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Hope you win!

9/25/09, 6:52 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Happy Friday!

9/25/09, 6:52 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

How's Cullen?

9/25/09, 6:53 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I miss summer.

9/25/09, 6:53 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I hate winter.

9/25/09, 6:53 AM  
Anonymous Dana said...

Good Luck!

9/25/09, 6:54 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I sure hope you win the washer and dryer!

9/25/09, 6:54 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Isn't the "power of the pond" amazing?

9/25/09, 6:54 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Hope you have a great weekend!

9/25/09, 6:56 AM  
Anonymous Nora said...

That's the same washer and dryer I want! Love them! Hope you win!!

9/25/09, 7:01 AM  
Anonymous Dana said...

It's a beautiful morning here. Fall has arrived. Lots of yellow trees. My favorite are the tree that turn red.

9/25/09, 7:02 AM  
Anonymous Lisa said...

Have a great weekend. We're going to Six Flags on Sunday so we'll be in your neck of the woods.

9/25/09, 7:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

If you win these, you can really test them out with some nasty stinky hockey socks and jerseys.

9/25/09, 7:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh better idea, I will just give you Regan's softball and volleyball socks. I don't think my washer ever gets the funk out.

9/25/09, 7:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

She was so mad at me when she had an ortho appointment on the day they were giving out gym lockers. She didn't want to be next to the "stinky girl" it broke my heart to tell her she WAS the stinky girl.

9/25/09, 7:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Okay it really didn't break my heart. It was super easy to tell her.

9/25/09, 7:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Six Flags sounds like fun! I need to see when Kings Island has their Haunted Stuff up, my kids love that type of stuff.

I also need to start checking for activities at the Haunted Hayrides.

9/25/09, 7:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What fun is a Haunted Hayride if you don't get chased down by a combine.

9/25/09, 7:20 AM  
Blogger Vivobello said...

Morning Cheryl!

9/25/09, 7:24 AM  
Anonymous Cathy said...

Good Luck!

9/25/09, 7:24 AM  
Blogger Vivobello said...

How did your cake balls turn out?

9/25/09, 7:25 AM  
Blogger Vivobello said...

I love all your food posts!

9/25/09, 7:25 AM  
Blogger Vivobello said...

The cookies were cute too!

9/25/09, 7:26 AM  
Blogger Vivobello said...

Where do you find time to bake so much?

9/25/09, 7:26 AM  
Blogger Vivobello said...

We should meet up again soon.

9/25/09, 7:27 AM  
Blogger Vivobello said...

Are you baking anything for the weekend?

9/25/09, 7:29 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Well good morning!

9/25/09, 7:29 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Wonder what I should have for breakfast?

9/25/09, 7:29 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Honeynut Cherrios?

9/25/09, 7:29 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Lots of housework to do this weekend.

9/25/09, 7:30 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

What's for supper tonight?

9/25/09, 7:30 AM  
Anonymous Dana said...

I had banana bread. Dd said it was delish, but there was a black spot and it was horrifying. Such a nut.

9/25/09, 7:32 AM  
Blogger Vivobello said...

I have not had breakfast yet.

9/25/09, 7:34 AM  
1 – 200 of 35002 Newer› Newest»

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home