Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

May 18, 2010

ColorInc Gallery Wrap Canvas Giveaway & Coupon

*Edited: Congrats to #76 Claude and #8 LHadgis were the two winners! Each will receive an 11x14 Gallery Wrap Canvas

Raise your hand if you're a fan of gallery wrapped canvas! You too? It is seriously one of my favorite ways to see my photo's on my walls. There's just something special about seeing your photos printed on a canvas and wrapped around a canvas frame! It's an impressive treatment and has more impact than a print in a frame! It looks like ART!

So imagine my excitement when ColorIncProLabs asked to become a TidyMom sponsor and offered me the chance to review their Gallery Wrapped Canvas! Let's just say.....they didn't have to twist my arm!

Gallery Wrap Canvas

I actually had 2 photo's that I was dying to get on canvas! One of each of our daughters.
I needed a little bit of editing help getting one of my pictures ready for print!

My good friend Amanda of Photography Haven did a wonderful job editing this photo of Sunshine I took a few months ago. The color was a little off, and her pink shirt, against the red brick mixed with her hair color was just giving me a hard time. Amanda is fantastic with editing....so I cashed in my friendship chip for her help ♥
Amanda can help you too, if you want to learn how to edit your photo's in PhotoShop Elements! Click here to check out her PSE online workshops that she's offering in late May and June for the crazy price of just $25!! (I'll be taking the intermediate class and the textures class)
Thanks Amanda!!

Before and After {edit}

After Amanda worked her magic, I was ready to turn it over to ColorIncProLabs for my canvas!

ColorIncProLabs works a little different than other online photo sites I have used in the past. They have an order processing program called ColorInc ROES. The first time you order from them, you install this program onto your computer. It was quick and easy to install. It took me a little bit to figure out how it worked and how to navigate the program , but once I got the hang of it, everything went pretty quickly.

My biggest problem was with my photo. When you print a gallery wrap, part of your picture is going to be wrapped around the sides, so you don't want to crop in so close that you are wrapping part of their face or something weird - so I had to keep editing my photo until I had the crop right. This is what was so nice about the ROES program! It helps you estimate which part of your image will be wrapped around the sides. It shows you the edges of you image that will be on the sides of your canvas- a feature that other sites don't have. The last gallery wrap I ordered did not show me this when I placed my order - fortunately that photo worked fine, but in the case of this picture, I would have been really disappointed had I not been able to see this ahead of time and been able to make the changes I needed.

After importing your images into ROES, you choose the size and type of prints you want. This ROES system is great for professional photographers because you can process multiple orders for multiple clients and package the prints in “boutique” packaging. However, this is fantastic for us amateurs as well.

ColorInc’s turnaround was very quick. I had my canvases within just a few days of placing my order. The quality is amazing. The colors are true, the canvas is wrapped tight and there is a wire across the back for hanging the print. I am SOOO please and excited with how they turned out!

corners & back

A feature that I absolutely love is that the bottom corners have rubber feet to keep the mount in place once you hang it.


Rubber feet


ColorInc is a full-service digital photo lab and offers a wide variety of other products such as quality standard prints at low prices (express prints are only 19¢), albums, photo books, greeting cards, color corrected printing and even12 x 12 scrapbook size pages!

Everyone can get 25 (4″x6″) prints FREE if you use the code tidy10!


Would YOU like to win a canvas of your own ?

ColorInc is offering 2 lucky TidyMom readers,

one 11"x14" canvas each!

Each canvas is hand wrapped around a 1 ½ frame with the finest attention to detail. Each piece is properly finished with a wire hanger, bumpers, and you can choose to leave the back open or cover it with Tyvek® backing. In addition, your canvas will be coated with a protective spray which protects your work from harmful UV rays.

REQUIRED ENTRY -Visit ColorInc and tell me what you would like to put on a gallery wrap canvas!

***NOTE: Be SURE leave your email address in the body of your comment or make your email address visible in your profile. If I cannot contact you, you can't win!

Additional Entries (leave a separate comment for each)

2. Follow/Subscribe to TidyMom (let me know that you do)

3. Follow me on Twitter and Tweet (one time only) : I want to win a stunning gallery wrap canvas from @TidyMom and @colorinc http://bit.ly/agBDuq #giveaway #photography

4. Fan/Like TidyMom on Facebook here. (or tell me if you already are)

5. Blog or Facebook about this giveaway! (be sure to leave the link to your post, if you like or follow me on Facebook, you can just share my post if you wish)

6. Sign up for one or more of Amanda's PSE Workshops! (be sure to leave a comment letting me know)


Giveaway will end on May 25, 2010 at 5 pm CST. One winner with a valid entry will be selected at random using random.org. I will email the winner, they have 48 hours to claim the prize or I will choose someone else. Be sure to leave your email address, or have it available on your blogger profile.

Don't forget.....Everyone can get 25 (4″x6″) prints FREE if you use the code tidy10!

Disclaimer: I was provided with my own gallery wrap canvas from ColorInc., I was in no other way compensated to publish this post. These are my real opinions.

Don't miss a post subscribe via Rss Reader or by E-Mail

post signature

Labels: , , ,

195 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

My kids!! My kids my kids my kids. I would LOVE one of these for my kids!!

5/18/10, 11:36 AM  
Blogger Ali said...

I would love a pic of my baby boy on a gallery wrap canvas. So cool! :)

5/18/10, 11:39 AM  
Blogger Just call me "B" said...

Wow! i would LOVE to win this one! I would have our Easter pic on Canvas!!!

5/18/10, 11:42 AM  
Blogger Just call me "B" said...

I am a subscriber!

5/18/10, 11:42 AM  
Blogger Just call me "B" said...

I am a twitter follower :)

5/18/10, 11:43 AM  
Blogger Just call me "B" said...

I am a fan on FB!

5/18/10, 11:43 AM  
Blogger LHadgis said...

I've been wanting to get a canvas wrapped print of a picture I took of my two oldest holding hands in the park with ducks and the lake in the distance. It's such a sweet photo. leeann.hadgis@gmail.com

5/18/10, 11:46 AM  
Blogger LHadgis said...

I follow your blog leeann.hadgis@gmail.com

5/18/10, 11:47 AM  
Blogger LHadgis said...

I follow you on twitter leeann.hadgis@gmail.com

5/18/10, 11:48 AM  
Blogger LHadgis said...

I am your fan on FB leeann.hadgis@gmail.com

5/18/10, 11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would use it for a picture of my 2 girls.

creatingchildhoodmemories (at) gmail (dot) com

5/18/10, 12:07 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I have a picture of my daughter that I would love to put on a canvas!!

5/18/10, 12:08 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I follow you on Twitter and tweeted about the giveaway! (twitter.com/freckledfancies)

5/18/10, 12:09 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I am a Facebook fan! (Elizabeth Abbott Duan)

5/18/10, 12:10 PM  
Blogger janimal said...

My little girl's picture - I know just which one - would be awesome. I've been meaning to look into canvas prints for a while. Thanks!

5/18/10, 12:15 PM  
Blogger janimal said...

...and I'm a follower.

5/18/10, 12:15 PM  
Anonymous Rustown Mom said...

I would love to put a photo of all 4 of my kids together before my daughter leaves for college!
gina.cannary@gmail.com

5/18/10, 12:19 PM  
Anonymous Rustown Mom said...

and I follow your blog - love it!

5/18/10, 12:19 PM  
Blogger Lisa Smiley said...

Oh! I would love this!! I was just browsing for some last night! I have never done it and love the look. Great for gifts, too. I would do my kiddos, of course, or a family pic from Tahoe.

5/18/10, 12:24 PM  
Blogger Lisa Smiley said...

I am a fb follower...oh, and i made the pork last night. had some panko and lc on hand and it was delish! thanks for posting that recipe!

5/18/10, 12:24 PM  
Blogger tina said...

I've got a picture of my baby that I'd love to have done
tmstp6207@yahoo.com

5/18/10, 12:25 PM  
Blogger tina said...

I follow you
tmstp6207@yahoo.com

5/18/10, 12:25 PM  
Blogger tina said...

I follow you on twitter and I tweeted
twitter.com/tmstp6207
tmstp6207@yahoo.com

5/18/10, 12:28 PM  
Blogger the country cook said...

I would love to have a scenic photo that we took on our trip to Yosemite or Glacier National Park on a wrap - doubletkris@yahoo.com

5/18/10, 12:28 PM  
Blogger tina said...

Posted on my blog about the giveaway
http://raisingbaby2009.blogspot.com/2010/05/giveaway-at-tidymom.html

tmstp6207@yahoo.com

5/18/10, 12:30 PM  
Blogger Chelle said...

We just got some adorable family/maternity pics I would LOVE on canvas! The prob would be picking which one....

5/18/10, 12:40 PM  
Blogger Chelle said...

I am a follower

5/18/10, 12:40 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

I'd love to have a family pic done on canvas!

5/18/10, 12:43 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

I'm a follower too

5/18/10, 12:43 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Would love to put a picture of my three girls on canvas!

bethwillis01@gmail.com

5/18/10, 12:53 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

blog follower

bethwillis01@gmail.com

5/18/10, 12:54 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

following on twitter and tweeted

http://twitter.com/bethwillis01/status/14241350244

bethwillis01@gmail.com

5/18/10, 12:54 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

like on facebook

bethwillis01@gmail.com

5/18/10, 12:55 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

I'm a follower too! :)

5/18/10, 12:58 PM  
Blogger marciw60 said...

Gee, so many things I would love to have canvas wrapped, probably a family picture, or one of my grandkids...so many, thanks. marciw60@yahoo.com

5/18/10, 1:03 PM  
Blogger Syar said...

I love this. I would definitely upload a photo of my two daughters together.

5/18/10, 1:08 PM  
Blogger Syar said...

I'm a FB fan

5/18/10, 1:09 PM  
Blogger Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Ooo----Cheryl, I so want to win this one! I have been stalking any Giveaways I see for the ColorInc. gallery wrapped canvases. I think it's such a cool idea. I have some neat photos I took of the girls at a local historic home, and I'd choose one of those to hang proudly over our couch. Great Giveaway!!!

5/18/10, 1:14 PM  
Blogger Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

2. I Follow you. :)

5/18/10, 1:14 PM  
Blogger Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

3. I'm a Twitter fan too. :)

5/18/10, 1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh, my kids!!

karenl@grinandbarrette.com

Thanks!

5/18/10, 1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I follow you on FB, too!

karenl@grinandbarrette.com

5/18/10, 1:41 PM  
Anonymous jerandmel91@comcast.net said...

I'm a fan on facebook!!

5/18/10, 1:42 PM  
Anonymous jerandmel91@comcast.net said...

I would love to put my family photo on a gallery wrap canvas.

5/18/10, 1:43 PM  
Blogger mommy2luke2008 said...

I would love to have a photo of my son put onto a canvas!!
maryw1981 at yahoo dot com

5/18/10, 1:53 PM  
Blogger mommy2luke2008 said...

I'm a follower
maryw1981 at yahoo dot com

5/18/10, 1:53 PM  
Blogger mommy2luke2008 said...

I follow you on twitter and tweeted
http://twitter.com/getinonthewins/status/14244066895
maryw1981 at yahoo dot com

5/18/10, 1:55 PM  
Blogger seemommyknit said...

I would LOVE to put a picture of my two girls on their gallery wrapped canvas! Gorgeous!

leslic(at)chandlerconsulting(dot)com

5/18/10, 2:28 PM  
Blogger seemommyknit said...

I'm a subscriber!
leslic(at)chandlerconsulting(dot)com

5/18/10, 2:29 PM  
Blogger seemommyknit said...

I like you on facebook!
leslic(at)chandlerconsulting(dot)com

5/18/10, 2:29 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I would put my daughters on one.

5/18/10, 2:31 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I follow your blog.

5/18/10, 2:31 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I follow you on facebook.

5/18/10, 2:32 PM  
Blogger kaley said...

kaleysalene@gmail.com
i already follow your blog and facebook, and as soon as i hit 'post comment' i am sharing this to all my facebook friends! :)

i would get a canvas wrap of my family. it would go amazing on my [work in progress] photog wall :)

5/18/10, 2:34 PM  
Blogger Wendi P said...

Those pics of your girls turned out FANTASTIC!!
I would love to get one done of my girls; I have this picture of them at the beach from a few years ago that I LOVE!!!!

5/18/10, 2:42 PM  
Blogger Wendi P said...

I already follow you on gfc. Thanks!

parodi821 at yahoo dot com

5/18/10, 2:44 PM  
Blogger Wendi P said...

Following you on twitter @WendiP :-)

Tweeted:
http://twitter.com/WendiP/status/14246290696

thanks!!!

5/18/10, 2:44 PM  
Blogger rileys said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5/18/10, 2:46 PM  
Blogger rileys said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5/18/10, 2:46 PM  
Blogger rileys said...

I became a fan!
caysieriley4@gmail.com

5/18/10, 2:47 PM  
Blogger rileys said...

I would love to win and have one done with one of my four daughters pics, and of course buy one for the other three!!
caysieriley4@gmail.com

5/18/10, 2:49 PM  
Blogger Shooting Stars Mag said...

i would love to have a canvas of my siblings and me for my mom.

lauren51990 at aol dot com

5/18/10, 2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a photo of my boyfriend and I sitting on a sailboat watching the sunset. I would LOVE to have a wrapped canvas of that photo.
lnichol2@gmail.com

5/18/10, 2:59 PM  
Blogger Shooting Stars Mag said...

follow your blog on google

lauren51990 at aol dot com

5/18/10, 2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

also, I'm subscribed to your blog :)
lnichol2@gmail.com

5/18/10, 3:00 PM  
Blogger SoBella Creations said...

I recently had spring portraits taken of my daughters. I would have one of their pictures put on the canvas.

5/18/10, 3:09 PM  
Blogger SoBella Creations said...

I follow you on twitter and gave a tweet.

http://twitter.com/SoBellaCreation/statuses/14247554717

5/18/10, 3:12 PM  
Blogger SoBella Creations said...

I'm a facebook fan!

5/18/10, 3:12 PM  
Blogger SoBella Creations said...

Shared on Facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1501496834

5/18/10, 3:14 PM  
Blogger Amy K said...

I love ColorInc. I would love to put an overhead photo of my 3 kids laying on the floor with their heads touching on canvas.
the.k.krew(at)gmail(dot)com

5/18/10, 3:42 PM  
Blogger Amy K said...

I follow Tidy Mom.

5/18/10, 3:42 PM  
Blogger Amy K said...

I am a FB fan.
the.k.krew(at)gmail(dot)com

5/18/10, 3:43 PM  
Blogger Amy K said...

BTW, your canvases of your girls are beautiful!
I can't wait to take Amanda's PSE workshop.

5/18/10, 3:44 PM  
Blogger Claude said...

Ooh, thanks for making me discover them!
I'd find a great picture of my kids to put on the canvas!

(For privacy reasons, I can easily be reached through the contact link on the main page of my blog. Thank you!)

Thanks for the chance to win!

5/18/10, 3:47 PM  
Blogger Claude said...

I subscribe to your RSS feed.

(For privacy reasons, I can easily be reached through the contact link on the main page of my blog. Thank you!)

Thanks for the chance to win!

5/18/10, 3:50 PM  
Blogger Claude said...

I follow you on Twitter and I tweeted: http://twitter.com/claudecampeau/status/14249459963

(For privacy reasons, I can easily be reached through the contact link on the main page of my blog. Thank you!)

Thanks for the chance to win!

5/18/10, 3:53 PM  
Blogger Randi Lynne said...

I would love to get an updated picture of me and my hubby on one!

5/18/10, 4:39 PM  
Blogger Southern Gal said...

My children. Or if I wait just a few weeks, my first grandchild! Love the album on their site. Thinking of getting one of my daughter's wedding photos.

5/18/10, 5:15 PM  
Blogger Southern Gal said...

I'm a follower. (I've been getting your feeds in my reader, but wasn't a follower??)

5/18/10, 5:16 PM  
Blogger Stacia said...

Already a tidymom follower!
thedomesticengineerblog@gmail.com

5/18/10, 5:18 PM  
Blogger Stacia said...

I just recieved a canvas piece in the mail (seriously yesterday). I love the way it looks on the wall. I want to get more wedding pictures gallery wrapped!

thedomesticengineerblog@gmail.com

5/18/10, 5:19 PM  
Blogger Stacia said...

And I am now officially a fan on facebook! Yay!


thedomesticengineerblog@gmail.com

5/18/10, 5:20 PM  
Blogger The Hoths said...

I just had a new baby girl and I would love to canvas a picture of her and her big sister.
rhhoth@hotmail.com

5/18/10, 5:54 PM  
Blogger La Vita Bella said...

I would get one of my daughter! This is really cool, I hope I win. :)

5/18/10, 5:54 PM  
Blogger The Hoths said...

I am now a follower.
rhhoth@hotmail.com

5/18/10, 5:55 PM  
Blogger La Vita Bella said...

I follow your blog! I check my blog regularly as well, so if I win, you can contact me that way. :)

5/18/10, 5:55 PM  
Blogger The Hoths said...

I'm a facebook fan
rhhoth@hotmail.com

5/18/10, 5:56 PM  
Blogger stockswife said...

I would love to have the pic of my hubby and I on the beach in Bermuda for our anniversary on canvas.......or even a pic of the kids......

I'm a fan on FB too
thanks,
Suzanne
stockswife@comcast.net

5/18/10, 6:04 PM  
Blogger He & Me + 3 said...

I would definitely put a picture of my kids on the canvas. So cool.

5/18/10, 6:33 PM  
Blogger He & Me + 3 said...

I follow your blog. Thanks for the giveaway.
dornx4@Hotmail.com

5/18/10, 6:33 PM  
Blogger Grimmy said...

My animals. They are my children!! darlabeck@yahoo.com

5/18/10, 7:25 PM  
Blogger Grimmy said...

I am a facebook fan. darlabeck@yahoo.com

5/18/10, 7:26 PM  
Blogger Grimmy said...

I am also a follower of your blog. darlabeck@yahoo.com

5/18/10, 7:26 PM  
Blogger Froggy said...

I have several photos I took that I want on canvas. One specific picture is a macro of a Gerbra Daisy.

Darwinsfrg AT hotmail DOT com

5/18/10, 7:45 PM  
Blogger Froggy said...

Blog follower.

darwinsfrg AT hotmail DOT com

5/18/10, 7:47 PM  
Blogger Ellen said...

Would love to have one of my daughter's wedding photos done on canvas!

5/18/10, 7:49 PM  
Blogger Froggy said...

Tweet and follow
http://twitter.com/BlackOlive03/status/14261627288

darwinsfrg AT hotmail DOT com

5/18/10, 7:51 PM  
Blogger Vindiciti said...

I'd love to have a canvas of my midgets! What a wonderful giveaway, and gorgeous photos of your girls.
vindiciti@yahoo.com

5/18/10, 7:51 PM  
Blogger Vindiciti said...

I follow you!
vindiciti@yahoo.com

5/18/10, 7:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I would love to put a picture of my daughers, or perhaps a picture from our wedding on a canvas.

tjshops at gmail . com

5/18/10, 7:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm a FB fan

tjshops at gmail . com

5/18/10, 7:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm a subscriber.

tjshops at gmail . com

5/18/10, 7:54 PM  
Blogger Froggy said...

LIKE TidyMom on FB. Melissa N.

Darwinsfrg AT hotmail DOT com

5/18/10, 8:00 PM  
Blogger Carpenters said...

My babies. It would be a great heirloom.
abbymfuller@yahoo.com

5/18/10, 8:11 PM  
Blogger Carpenters said...

I follow Tidy Mom

5/18/10, 8:11 PM  
Blogger Carpenters said...

I'm a fan of Tidy Mom on FB

5/18/10, 8:12 PM  
Blogger Froggy said...

Blogged it!

http://darwinsfrg.blogspot.com/2010/05/colorinc-gallary-wrap-canvas-giveaway.html

Darwinsfrg AT hotmail DOT com

5/18/10, 8:14 PM  
Blogger Carpenters said...

Blogged about the giveaway: http://bac729.blogspot.com/2010/05/another-giveaway.html

5/18/10, 8:15 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

I have a perfect picture of my kiddos that I would love to put on a canvas.

5/18/10, 9:34 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

I follow.

5/18/10, 9:35 PM  
Blogger Tales From My Empty Nest said...

Thanks for hosting a wonderful giveaway! I am already a follower. I would love to have a picture of my family. Love & blessings from NC!

5/18/10, 10:41 PM  
Blogger Momma Told Me said...

I'd love to get my wedding picture on one of these!
six_one_nine_girlie86 (at) yahoo (dot) com

5/19/10, 1:04 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

I would love to get a picture from my bros graduation from marine bootcamp and give it to my mom

5/19/10, 7:28 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

I am a follower.

5/19/10, 7:30 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I have a pic of some ACS daffodils that I'd like to have put up in my office. It would be perfect!!

5/19/10, 8:52 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I'm also a subscriber. ;)

5/19/10, 8:52 AM  
Blogger Carrie from Talking In Space said...

I have a family picture from our beach vacation I would love on canvas. It may seriously be the only picture with all five of us I have. I'm at mitchell3302@comcast.net.

5/19/10, 9:37 AM  
Blogger heather and fam said...

I would do one of my Family to hang in the Living Room.
heathermcevoy@yahoo.com

5/19/10, 9:55 AM  
Blogger heather and fam said...

I'm a fan on facebook.

5/19/10, 9:56 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I'm a follower!

5/19/10, 10:17 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I have a pic of my 3 yr old kissing a horse on the nose at the petting zoo that I am just dying to get on canvas!

5/19/10, 10:18 AM  
Blogger Amapanther said...

A picture from my childhood.
Thanks for the giveaway!!
escuishi(at)hotmail(dot)com

5/19/10, 10:21 AM  
Blogger Kim D. said...

I would pick a picture of my daughters, and hang in the living room.

5/19/10, 10:43 AM  
Blogger Kim D. said...

Fan on Facebook.

5/19/10, 10:47 AM  
Blogger Kim D. said...

Following you and tweeted http://twitter.com/kimmi78_sd/status/14301709173

5/19/10, 10:49 AM  
Blogger Kim D. said...

Following and tweeted http://twitter.com/kimmi78_sd/status/14301709173

5/19/10, 10:53 AM  
Blogger Katrina said...

I would love love love to put a picture of my son on one!! :)

katrinasevin(at)aol.com

5/19/10, 12:07 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

I'm a Tidy Mom FB fan (Katrina Grace Sevin)

katrinasevin(at)aol.com

5/19/10, 12:08 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

I follow you!
katrinasevin(at)aol.com

5/19/10, 12:08 PM  
Blogger Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

Oh I would LOVE one of these to display my darling girls :)

5/19/10, 12:38 PM  
Blogger Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

I follow your blog :)

5/19/10, 12:38 PM  
Blogger Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5/19/10, 12:42 PM  
Blogger bridget {bake at 350} said...

I already have 2 pictures of kiddo that I think would be GREAT! How fun!

5/19/10, 1:26 PM  
Blogger bridget {bake at 350} said...

I follow you. :)

5/19/10, 1:28 PM  
Blogger Katherine said...

I would love to have either a family picture or one of my daughter done. Thanks!

sunshinekmp at gmail dot com

5/19/10, 1:46 PM  
Blogger Katherine said...

I am an RSS Feed subscriber too!

sunshinekmp at gmail dot com

5/19/10, 1:47 PM  
Blogger D'On Marx said...

I would love one of my family. It's beautiful. jdmarx1@msn.com

5/19/10, 1:49 PM  
Blogger D'On Marx said...

I'm a follower on your blog. jdmarx1@msn.com

5/19/10, 1:50 PM  
Blogger D'On Marx said...

I'm a fan on your facebook page. jdmarx1@msn.com

5/19/10, 1:51 PM  
Blogger D'On Marx said...

Blogged it. http://familyeternal.blogspot.com/2010/05/canvas-give-away.html

5/19/10, 2:00 PM  
Blogger kris said...

I Follow TidyMom!
kstoner@crosspointe.org

5/19/10, 2:13 PM  
Blogger kris said...

I visited and would love to put one of my daughter's senior pictures on one as a big surprise for her!
kstoner@crosspointe.org

5/19/10, 2:14 PM  
Blogger kado! said...

WOW! it turned out beautiful! I love how the colors just POP out now!

5/19/10, 2:32 PM  
Blogger kado! said...

i follow you!

5/19/10, 2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My daughters dance recital is this weekend and i snapped a great pic of her in her costume. I'd love to hang it in a canvas in her room. Thanks for the possibility.

-jj
malakoko@yahoo.com

5/19/10, 3:17 PM  
Blogger angie said...

awesome! i love wrapped canvas...i would probably choose a wedding pic or a gorgeous landscape pic from our bryce canyon snowshoeing trip a couple of years ago. thank you!

stinksopurdy at gmail dot com

5/19/10, 4:01 PM  
Blogger Kerri Marie said...

I would LOVE to have one of my family for the front room! What a gorgeous way to display a pictue!

5/19/10, 5:03 PM  
Blogger Kerri Marie said...

I am now a follower!!! =)

5/19/10, 5:05 PM  
Blogger Pretty Little Things for Home & Life said...

I would really love to get a canvas done for our master bedroom. There's a photo a friend took of the bf and I hiking down a mountain (from behind) we didn't know the photo was being taken and were holding hands. From the angle it was shot at, we both form a heart. It's from our first vacation together!

5/19/10, 9:26 PM  
Blogger Pretty Little Things for Home & Life said...

I am also now a follower!

5/19/10, 9:27 PM  
Blogger Ms D said...

I would put my babies of course! Thanks for a great giveaway!

daxkimd@gmail.com

5/20/10, 1:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My 4 precious kids or just my youngest. He's not up on the walls as much as the others yet.

Tricia
t(dot)oshea(at)yahoo

5/20/10, 4:31 AM  
Blogger KatolinFamily said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5/20/10, 6:09 AM  
Blogger KatolinFamily said...

I would love to display our recently shot family pictures in our new house.

akatolin@gmail.com

5/20/10, 6:10 AM  
Blogger KatolinFamily said...

I subscribe to your blog.

akatolin@gmail.com

5/20/10, 6:11 AM  
Blogger KatolinFamily said...

and I'm a fan on Facebook.

akatolin@gmail.com

5/20/10, 6:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I would love to put a fall pic of my triplets on the canvas.
scleys at gmail dot com

5/20/10, 7:12 AM  
Anonymous Karen R. said...

I would love to have my kids on canvas to hang over the piano!

lbagjf at yahoo dot com

5/20/10, 8:35 AM  
Anonymous Karen R. said...

I have been a follower since the beginning!

lbagjf at yahoo dot com

5/20/10, 8:36 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

I have been dying to get a wedding picture on a canvas!
yamahagirl at gmail dot com

5/20/10, 10:04 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

I follow you
yamahagirl at gmail dot com

5/20/10, 10:04 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

I'm a FB fan

5/20/10, 10:26 AM  
Blogger Melissa Miller said...

What a fantastice giveaway! I need a new photo done after losing 47 pounds. I'm still chicken to take a new one. This would motivate me for sure. Beautiful! Thank you for the chance to win.

Blessings to you and yours.
~Melissa :)

5/20/10, 10:26 AM  
Anonymous Erin said...

I would love to get one of the gallery wrapped prints with a photo of my boyfriend's daughter in a field of daisies that he has from when she was little.
-Erin

tennisewb at aol dot com

5/20/10, 11:13 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

I blogged about it

5/20/10, 3:30 PM  
Blogger Robyn | Add a Pinch said...

Cheryl, You canvases are beautiful! I do have to say though, it was pretty easy to make these look so good. You daughters are gorgeous!

Enjoy!

5/20/10, 5:35 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

Oh man! I have been looking for a good quality company to get a wrapped canvas print for my husband for father's day. A good family pic right above our fireplace! I know I won't win but I just had to say how funny this is as I've been looking all over the internet today, and then right here on my google reader is tidymom with a giveaway! :D

5/20/10, 5:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My husband and little girl walking hand in hand, taken from behind.

5/20/10, 9:09 PM  
Blogger Vivobello said...

I would get a pic printed from our honeymoon.

5/20/10, 10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would use it to get either a picture of my two boys or of the entire family.

debabresch@wi.rr.com

5/21/10, 7:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I subscribe to your wonderful blog.

debabresch@wi.rr.com

5/21/10, 7:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a FB fan!

debabresch@wi.rr.com

5/21/10, 7:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I would love to get one of my kids!

5/21/10, 8:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am a facebook fan! (cara peace-burrows)

5/21/10, 8:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am a follower

carapeace at hotmail dot com

5/21/10, 8:32 AM  
Blogger katklaw777 said...

My daughter takes wonderful nature pictures...I'd luv to have one done and give it to her, thanks.

5/21/10, 2:08 PM  
Blogger katklaw777 said...

I subscribe via email.

5/21/10, 2:08 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

LOVE it! I would put a black and white family photo of the 6 of us walking together :)
Thanks for the chance!
juliebcampbell@q.com

5/23/10, 9:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i would love to do one of my wedding pics! i've wanted to do this for a long time.

5/24/10, 12:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i'm a new follower!

5/24/10, 12:40 AM  
Blogger X said...

Would love to put a photo of my kids and hubby walking on the beach together on a canvas print!
kimhigueria at gmail dot com

5/24/10, 1:50 AM  
Blogger X said...

following you on twitter @kimhigueria
http://twitter.com/kimhigueria/status/14607420972
kimhigueria at gmail dot com

5/24/10, 1:50 AM  
Blogger X said...

I like tidymom on fb
kimhigueria at gmail dot com

5/24/10, 1:50 AM  
Blogger missreneer said...

I would love to have a canvas wrap of my 3 children. Thanks for the amazing contest :)

5/24/10, 8:00 AM  
Blogger missreneer said...

I follow you with Google Friend Connect :)

5/24/10, 8:00 AM  
Blogger missreneer said...

I like you on Facebook. Thanks again :)

5/24/10, 8:02 AM  
Blogger Debbi said...

We are taking our kids and grandkids to the beach on vacation in about a month. So just take a wild guess on what picture I would use if I were to win this canvas. That's right a family pic. Thanks for the chance.

5/24/10, 8:09 AM  
Blogger Debbi said...

I am a loyal follower.....
dmiddleton7@hotmail.com

5/24/10, 8:18 AM  
Blogger Nelle said...

I would def. love to have a canvas wrap of my hubby and I on our wedding day.

5/24/10, 6:29 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I would love to have one of my two-year-old toddler!!
jessicajonnie@gmail.com

5/24/10, 8:53 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I subscribe! jessicajonnie@gmail.com

5/24/10, 8:54 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I follow and I tweeted! My twitter name is jessicjonnie.

jessicajonnie@gmail.com

5/24/10, 8:58 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I like you on FB! jessicajonnie@gmail.com

5/24/10, 8:59 PM  
Blogger wendy wallach said...

I would put a pic of the women of our family.

madamerkf at aol dot com

5/24/10, 11:15 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I just found your blog and LOVE it! I signed up to follow it using Google reader. I hope I'm not too late for the giveaway. I'm dying for a gallery wrap of my kids.

elizabeth dot d dot bell at gmail dot com

5/25/10, 7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home